ADVERTISEMENT

Here is the real lesson....stay off twitter. Look, I don't care if

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
it's the N word or B word or any other comment. Twitter is a worthless form of communication. It is.

What is the point of twitter? Seriously. It does what exactly? Communicate emotional or well thought out words or sentences with your name attached. It can provide comedic entertainment but it really is a ticking time bomb.

But what does it do? People want to express themselves but what twitter comment in history has been so valuable and informative? My impression is that twitter is an exploitative way to use people for their views and comments to entertain.

Again, what is the value of twitter? Entertainment for the masses. This guy expresses a racist thought out of anger that probably would go through the minds of the majority of white people (emotion) and now for eternity has it associated with him. Thanks twitter.

RM

Who are we talking about again?
Also, I totally agree. Twitter is stupid. Ive never understood it, much less be able to use it.
I do however enjoy the way JH uses it lol.

I am not on Facebook or Twitter. Have enough trouble keeping in touch with all of my email buddies. But then I am old. I agree that most things on twitter are a waste of time. Facebook might be good for businesses, though. Really I don't think most people really care if I just brushed my teeth or what I just watched on TV. If I want to send a picture, it can be attached to an email.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT