ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh has to be stopped and taught a lesson

Section_6

Heisman
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2001
Spoke at length with someone close to all of this. Since Harbaugh came out multiple times in favor revenue-sharing the hit pieces, the allegations, the PI firm, etc. all came after him. He's a threat to the cash cow that pays AD's 1 million plus per year, University Presidents 1 million plus per year, football and basketball coaches millions per year and over 3,000 NCAA employees very good wages. I'd be willing to bet over 1,000 NCAA employees make six figures and we know the top officials make millions. Can't have Jim being the champion and voice for the student-athletes and revenue sharing. That 60 million per Big Ten school that the student-athletes generate is not to be discussed.

Can't have him winning a national championship and in front of millions advocating for student-athletes that the NCAA and Big Ten exploit to pay their inflated salaries and fund their lavish lifestyles. How dare he threaten their lobster, caviar and champagne brunches or box seats at all the best events.

This is the only reason anyone can point to as to why there is total alignment with other Big Ten schools to attack Harbaugh for something that many other coaches originally laughed off.

As I type this I am with a prominent Purdue booster that I am hosting this weekend. He was told that Walters was given a directive to speak out against Harbaugh. That is likely came from the AD as their newer President is still getting his feet wet.

This all seems to be coordinated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News