ADVERTISEMENT

HAA! Terelle Pryor back in the news again, apparently still an idiot

Not condoning anything Pryor has done in the past or with the Bengals video. But man it must be even worse knowing you guys got your asses kicked by Wide Receiver masquerading as a QB.... who is also as dumb as a stump. What does that say about the state of UM football? Yikes.
OldShitU always had qbs that are stars in college but never make it in the pros. Why any intelligent man coming out of hs as a qb would enroll at os is beyond me. Maybe it's the new Lincolns they get to drive, the diplomas they leave w aren't worth a shit in the market place.

Reactions: klemman
Not condoning anything Pryor has done in the past or with the Bengals video. But man it must be even worse knowing you guys got your asses kicked by Wide Receiver masquerading as a QB.... who is also as dumb as a stump. What does that say about the state of UM football? Yikes.
What does that say about the state of buckeye admissions and your university?

OldShitU always had qbs that are stars in college but never make it in the pros. Why any intelligent man coming out of hs as a qb would enroll at os is beyond me. Maybe it's the new Lincolns they get to drive, the diplomas they leave w aren't worth a shit in the market place.
Hey, I sense a little jealousy that we get some great College Q.B.s who drive big cars. Also I bet that we have a greater graduation rate then that shit school your from. Do you guys still go to school in those littler trailers. I guess it's hard accepting Ohio State success and the shit team you root for and their demise. We love it when you hate us, it shows fear & jealousy. Go Bucks.

Hey, I sense a little jealousy that we get some great College Q.B.s who drive big cars. Also I bet that we have a greater graduation rate then that shit school your from. Do you guys still go to school in those littler trailers. I guess it's hard accepting Ohio State success and the shit team you root for and their demise. We love it when you hate us, it shows fear & jealousy. Go Bucks.
Um...I think that should be..."you're from"

Maybe because they want to win a Heisman Trophy or a National Title.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT