ADVERTISEMENT

Four football season tickets on the 50 yard line starting in 2019.

lovetheblue

Heisman
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2001
Southern California
Not just to those games, but you can buy out my season tickets rights to these incredible seats. In 2019, ND, Sparty and the Buckeyes all come to AA. Michigan has a narrow window for transfers. Call me at my home at 310 833-3049. I'm now too old to travel that distance to games. I have held these tickets for about 30 years.

Are these still available?
What section and row?
Thanks!

Four or six tickets Section 23 Rows 80 and 81 looking right at the tunnel where the Mighty Wolverines and the Band take the field. On Michigan's side without sun in your eyes. Yes, they are still available to someone who wants to buy me out. UM Football has a program now to approve changes in ownership, but there is also a deadline at the end of summer. I need some cash now and have lowered the price.

Four or six tickets Section 23 Rows 80 and 81 looking right at the tunnel where the Mighty Wolverines and the Band take the field. On Michigan's side without sun in your eyes. Yes, they are still available to someone who wants to buy me out. UM Football has a program now to approve changes in ownership, but there is also a deadline at the end of summer. I need some cash now and have lowered the price.
Left a message on the phone number provided. I’m interested.

Thank you. Anytime you can call, I’m happy to discuss. I’m camping with spotty service but have my phone nearby. Or you can send me details through email: jamie.feldkamp@gmail.com

Okay. I must have missed your number after our last call. You have my number now. How about a call tomorrow or Wedesday at about 10:30 a.m. or 3:30 p.m. Pacific time? Does that work for you? Lovetheblue

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT