ADVERTISEMENT

For your review...

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
nope. i went to high school with this kid (and he's a pretty good friend of mine) and honestly, he was the best pure shooter in d3 basketball and he'll be a contender for that in d1. i'm talking scoring from any place on the court, and i mean anywhere. he would launch threes from seven, eight feet behind the line and knock them down in-game. granted, he's not the most athletic or speedy 6'8 player, but he can get up when he needs to, he just prefers to rely on finesse than power or size. he's crafty with the ball, both when handling or finishing, and he can cut and finish at the basket or draw a foul. michigan's getting a steal. dude was getting looks from mid and high level d1 schools after he committed to williams.

At best, I'm thinking John Shurna. Still sad that Jalen Coleman didn't workout but hopefully PJ Dozier does.

It sounds like Duncan is a bright kid with a unique skill set at 6'7". As long as he is a hard worker he will turn out to be a very good player at Michigan. He just needs to get bigger, stronger and a little faster and he will be a big time asset to the team. This sounds like the idea kid to play under Beilein. It's actually good he is sitting out this year to get ready to play D1 basketball next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT