ADVERTISEMENT

Chilling thought - put Paterno's name back on B1G champ trophy? (link)

michigangoblue999

All-League
Dec 21, 2011
I have to think this would never happen. I mean, my god people. Let's not make the entire conference look like a cult. Please stop it.

linky

it's stupid to have anyone's name on the trophey but.....

hopefully his name is never associated with something like that. very creepy.

my favorite quote has to be...

"What I've learned in the past three years is nobody is willing to admit mistakes were made." - Nittpicker

The irony of that statement is staggering.

PaTURDo is a pedophile enabler- you cant tell me that Sandusky had been going to town on those victims in the shower and word didn't make it back to Joe. he knew the whole time and was O.K. with it. makes me SICK.

This post was edited on 1/19 9:09 PM by GoBlueJagaloon

Chicago corruption central. Where does the list begin. Oh Obama .then you crappy mayor
Etc.

If you have facts on paterno let me know.
You would be the first to present them

It wasnt happening then genius. Sandusky didn't work for paterno and paterno told the ad and the. Shultz head of dept
Security and police were told. It had nothing to do with paterno in any way. Ag said paterno was not guilty of anything.
Now mcqueary that is a different story. He is guilty as well as is his father all day long for not stopping something that he
Heard but didn't see and then Later said he did see.and then go to the police. Why he went to paterno is the mystery since
Sandusky was not employed at that time. He and his father should have gone to police. Now the mystery is why the police and da
And child services didn't do anything in 1998. Sandusky adopted kids. Also why didn't ag later to be governor take action.

If that happened, it would be ok to not display it by the winner.

As I stated earlier, if an employee of mine came into my office and said someone was being assaulted in the facility, I would do more than SEND AN EMAIL to my boss. Maybe go stop it from happening?

Why don't many of their fans understand this ? Well, they probably do but..... He's just as responsible for not turning it into the authorities. Wouldn't any of us be just as responsible overlooking hideous crimes and not reporting them. No way any rationale person can justify his actions.

Re: Chilling thought - put Paterno's name back on B1G champ trophy? (

Originally posted by R1950:
As I stated earlier, if an employee of mine came into my office and said someone was being assaulted in the facility, I would do more than SEND AN EMAIL to my boss. Maybe go stop it from happening?

Why don't many of their fans understand this ? Well, they probably do but..... He's just as responsible for not turning it into the authorities. Wouldn't any of us be just as responsible overlooking hideous crimes and not reporting them. No way any rationale person can justify his actions.
It's crazy. Here's my question. If it was their son or daughter that was being victimized and I handled the situation like Joe pa did would they make me a hero. Nope. They would take me to the ends of the earth saying I didn't do enough.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

You can't argue with them. Some are now saying Sandusky didn't do anything and should get a new trial. Their thought process is scary. Their defense of paterno is that he did what was minimally required under the law. As someone else pointed out, what if McQueary saw a murder in the shower? Would paterno have still done the same thing? No, even he would have called the police.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT