ADVERTISEMENT

Can't wait for the game tonight. Want to see exactly how Wagner/Wilson

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
stack up against a top notch front court. Want to see this team compete. I'll be surprised if UM stays within 25 pts. I think UCLA will be up for a name team.

Walton is going to have his hands full. :)

RM

UCLA is the bomb. Anyone still in denial that this team could play with anyone of the teams in the last decade including the Fab Five in the past? They were still missing a guy. Team is NASTY when they are on look out. Will shoot you out of the arena and they still get sloppy. They actually do remind me of the Fab Five a little but better on the perimeter.

UM played better than they could play in their dreams in the 1st half. I can't think of the last half they played that well...against Louisville? Team played very well...like I would give them an A grade overall. They would have beaten a lot of teams tonight.

No complaints but I will tell you an impression I got watching the game. It's early but Simpson reminds me of a new and improved Carlton Brundidge. Not a compliment. He looks like he has some good skills like driving to the hoop but he needs some big guys and wing guys who like to score because he is the anti-Trey Burke. I see more of a role player going forward.

RM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT