ADVERTISEMENT

Buckeye Nation, Urban Meyer is Very, Very Sorry He Got Caught - Top 300 Updates

if i was you i would be more worried about your football team (that looked really horrible) then about Urban Meyers problems.
I've said elsewhere this "mman1969" is one of the most bitter, pathetic posters they have here. Always angry and has the vocabulary of a foul-mouthed six year old. He can't deal with the facts so he finds ways to take out his anger on anyone else who is more successful. Seems like a really wretched person.

I've said elsewhere this "mman1969" is one of the most bitter, pathetic posters they have here. Always angry and has the vocabulary of a foul-mouthed six year old. He can't deal with the facts so he finds ways to take out his anger on anyone else who is more successful. Seems like a really wretched person.
i don't pay a whole lot of attention to him, he criticizes everyone who doesn't agree with him...im not here to troll but just to tell it like it is.

i don't pay any attention to him, I'm just here to talk football without trolling. Just facts.

Meyer isn’t sorry at all. In hindsight he could have done some things different that would have been less controversial, but he didn’t do anything wrong and the facts bare that out.

Meyer isn’t sorry at all. In hindsight he could have done some things different that would have been less controversial, but he didn’t do anything wrong and the facts bare that out.
Ya well he knew about it and lied, so if he didn't do anything wrong, then I guess he should run for President. GO BLUE ALWAYS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT