ADVERTISEMENT

Boy and to think the layup the DJ missed after getting the Duck player

blue-boy

All-League
Jul 11, 2003
with a fake. A simple layup and it rims out. OF course, both teams missed a few easy shots. Oregon seemed to miss a few "chippies" in the first half while we missed a couple of easy three's too.

QUOTE="St. Joe Blue 3, post: 3291654, member: 12308"]That play and not rebounding their missed free throw at the end both really hurt.[/QUOTE]
I was floored with that missed FT/rebound by the Ducks. You see it a few times during games but this was a killer. MAAR played bad, Irvin made some big shots and got some key boards but him not blocking out late in the game on one shot and doubling up, leaving Tyler for that late 3...dropped a couple of "nasties" here at the home-front. Earlier in the game Wilson was standing in the lane, kind of just out in "left field" when he realized his man was a few feet away. He tried to get back but it was too late, layup for UO. Both Wagner and Wilson lose their concentration at crucial times...really floors me sometimes. Both are good kids but they're both laid back and seem to drift at times. One point losses magnify good/bad plays but man, would I like that last minute back. So freaking close....

Reactions: St. Joe Blue 3
QUOTE="St. Joe Blue 3, post: 3291654, member: 12308"]That play and not rebounding their missed free throw at the end both really hurt.
I was floored with that missed FT/rebound by the Ducks. You see it a few times during games but this was a killer. MAAR played bad, Irvin made some big shots and got some key boards but him not blocking out late in the game on one shot and doubling up, leaving Tyler for that late 3...dropped a couple of "nasties" here at the home-front. Earlier in the game Wilson was standing in the lane, kind of just out in "left field" when he realized his man was a few feet away. He tried to get back but it was too late, layup for UO. Both Wagner and Wilson lose their concentration at crucial times...really floors me sometimes. Both are good kids but they're both laid back and seem to drift at times. One point losses magnify good/bad plays but man, would I like that last minute back. So freaking close....[/QUOTE]
That last minute was a blur ... and we could have easily won ... well maybe not "easily". Team just seemed tense the whole game, and just not in rhythm. Wilson needs to work on his shot from two feet in. Hell of a run though, very proud of this group!

Reactions: blue-boy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT