ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ben Bredeson

Kaiser

All-League
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2001
Was at the Homestead - Arrowhead football game last night to watch Ben. Ben plays left tackle for Arrowhead. First impression was his physical build...he is built extremely well for an offensive lineman already; big in the lower half and solid. Second impression was his command and leadership...I was able to watch him communicate and coordinate with the other O linemen. Third, he is an aggressive rascal. On several plays he continues up to the whistle and maybe a bit past the whistle and buried the defensive player. Run blocking is a huge strength, especially when the defense is lined up directly in front of him. Forth, he is ready for the move to college ball...no question about this.

It appears the Wolverines are getting a technique strong and nasty offensive lineman....my guess he is will be a great guard for Michigan.

I have known Ben since he was in 5th grade. Michigan is getting a stud. Talking to a couple former NFL lineman they have been amazed by his technique. He is continuing to grow as well. He is now at 6'5" and 305lbs. He is solid and not fat. I would say he is like you lineman of the old days where he just wants to beat you and beat you bad. It would not surprise me to see him red-shirt next year and then be a 4 year starter at Michigan. BTW the kid he was blocking in the Homestead game was a D1 recruit. Ben may have hurt his offer list after that game! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT