ADVERTISEMENT

Ben VanSumeran

hawkeye bb n fb fan

Nov 11, 2016
Seems as though you guys are gonna end up with Ben VanSumeran from Essexville, Michigan. Iowa wanted him from the jump as a LB but it sounds as though the home school offer is too much to resist. Plus I think I saw that his mom and dad both graduated from Michigan

The latest on Harbaugh mania at his high school today.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2017/12/jim_harbaugh_visit_has_garber.html

Not coincidently, Garber principal Tim Hoffman showed up at school wearing Maize and Blue attire.

“The students were very excited to see Coach Harbaugh,” Hoffman said. “He interacted with them, and took time to talk to the staff… it was a very cool experience.

“I was as excited as anybody.”

VanSumeren was offered an opportunity to pay an official visit to Michigan this weekend, although he hasn’t confirmed he will accept. Garber coach Jake Coquillard said Thursday that VanSumeren was still committed to Iowa but has more options to weigh prior to his official signing.

My thoughts: Good lord. That has to be a lot of pressure on the kid. The principal and coach are waiving the maize and blue flag and I am sure the student body was asking Ben if he was flipping. Hopefully he takes his time and makes a decision for himself but he's probably as good as gone, so congrats if you do get him

Reactions: erslick
It's amazing to me how little kids words matter these days. Half of them de commit at least 2 times. Hope he likes playing for a guy like Harbaugh because his way to the NFL was Iowa linebacker, not Michigan FB

grammar-matters.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT