ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball team

momoney4015

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2009
Belleville Michigan
What happens if CHARLES Matthews and Moritz Wagner do not turn pro do coach beilein Forces someone to transfer or forces someone to turn pro because we know he over recruited by one

You ain't played Perdue yet and your not going to shoot 50% against everybody. You have to go on the road and play. I don't bet on games never have never will. Maryland isn't the same team as last year. I don't think that they are even in the t25

Well Sparty that makes 2 and I can see 2 more in future B10 play. I can't wait to read what IZZO has to say. Probably going to blame his players and throw them under the bus, like has done before. I bet that he doesn't give UofM credit for the beat down. Bielien out coached your God in EL You been kind of quiet since OSU torched your Sparty's. You sure you don't want to change your over/under. With 5 min to go in the game I had a real good feeling Wolverines were going to win. IZZO had no clue what to do. When MSU started fouling with 2 min. 30 sec left is was over.

AND IT A WONDER DAY IN LANSING, FOR ME ANYWAY. I have to listen to how much better IZZO is than all the rest of the coaches in BB. Bielien is right there with Izzo. Painter is better than IZZO and I think he's had his # for awhile now. GO BLUE always

LOL!!! Where you at? Sparty hasn't been better than Michigan in a while now
Yup, and Izzo gave no credit to Wolverines as I expected. He said UofM's offense didn't beat them. Well When Moe left Ward grasping for his jock strap everybody knew,except for IZZO, that the offense was winning the battle.

Still kinda quiet there Lake Tahoe Sparty. You got anything to say?
I am still in shock as to what happen. Michigan played a great game overall. I believe the biggest factor in the game was UM's ability to keep MSU out of any flow offensively. Also forcing 18 turnovers.

You still won’t be better than MSU :)
Maybe you should thank UofM for your winning the B10, after taking care of OSU. And yes we are better than MSU we gave you a beat down at the Breslin. I bet IZZO won't thank UofM and give them any credit.

What happens if CHARLES Matthews and Moritz Wagner do not turn pro do coach beilein Forces someone to transfer or forces someone to turn pro because we know he over recruited by one
I don't think Matthews will ever get drafted the way he plays, so Matthews is not going anywhere next year. I think Mo will be back for his senior year. He has said he likes the college life. Simmons is gone,Robinson is done and there may be more. Beilien has got it under control I'm sure of that.

ADVERTISEMENT