ADVERTISEMENT

are there any recruits left we are still trying to get in this class?

I dont see much but I would think there are still a few guys we are trying to get in this class, anyone know
I would expect another one or two more, remember Soloman transfers and Rb that got kicked off the team. I'm sure Harb's and co. will find quality kids that want to come to AA. I hope for more defensive tackles.

Apparently more so than O$U’s class!!!
Well, Mi¢higan has signed like, what, 57 mostly three star players so far this year. With the addition of Fields OSU has 17 mostly four and five star players. I'll take quality over quantity every day of the week. I mean, the results are the results.

Well, Mi¢higan has signed like, what, 57 mostly three star players so far this year. With the addition of Fields OSU has 17 mostly four and five star players. I'll take quality over quantity every day of the week. I mean, the results are the results.
Keep giving the excuses! One-trick pony O$U...LMAO!!!

Everything is a one - trick pony to Pharm D Blue. Sounds fishy, a horse, a trick, huh tells me something.
Congrats on a strong display against Rutgers yesterday. LMAO!!! Point remains: O$U is nothing more than a one-trick pony. LOL!!!!

Everything is a one - trick pony to Pharm D Blue. Sounds fishy, a horse, a trick, huh tells me something.
:"Everything is a one - trick pony to Pharm D Blue". Well, the biggest beatdown of a school by its rival in history that, until recently, considered itself relevant on the college football scene, will do that to you. He thinks they are now a basketball school, apparently. (Pssssst... don't tell Pharm that Ohio State also has national titles in baseball, basketball, wrestling, women's rowing, synchronized swimming, mens swimming, mens golf, mens track and field, co-ed fencing, mens fencing, mens volleyball, mens swimming and diving, mens gymnastics, along with football. After all, we ARE a one trick pony so don't confuse him with the facts.). And ESPECIALLY don't tell him that we have the only two-time Heisman trophy winner, are tied for the most Heismans, the best track and field athlete in history, the best golfer in history, and the best basketball player in the history of the Big Ten. He might go suicidal on us.

Reactions: SINUAY
:"Everything is a one - trick pony to Pharm D Blue". Well, the biggest beatdown of a school by its rival in history that, until recently, considered itself relevant on the college football scene, will do that to you. He thinks they are now a basketball school, apparently. (Pssssst... don't tell Pharm that Ohio State also has national titles in baseball, basketball, wrestling, women's rowing, synchronized swimming, mens swimming, mens golf, mens track and field, co-ed fencing, mens fencing, mens volleyball, mens swimming and diving, mens gymnastics, along with football. After all, we ARE a one trick pony so don't confuse him with the facts.). And ESPECIALLY don't tell him that we have the only two-time Heisman trophy winner, are tied for the most Heismans, the best track and field athlete in history, the best golfer in history, and the best basketball player in the history of the Big Ten. He might go suicidal on us.
He's probably off his Meds...

Are you really that gifted with free time that you need to troll on a UM fan site - get a life jabroni

Cool, nobody on this site cares. Get a life.

LOL. This class OSU - 1 5 star - 3 inside top 100 - 4 between top 100/205 = total 8 top 250.... This class UM - 1 5 star - 2 inside top 100 - 7 between top 100/250 = 10 top 250... or did you just "MISS REMEMBER"...

I am smarter than you and older as well and you come over with all your OSU bullshit and everyone here is tired of it. So give it up BUCKO
Quit bad mouthing other teams and their fans, trolling others and you might not hear from me. Some assholes like to dish it out but don't like to hear it. As long as michigan fans keep it up so will i. Im not going anywhere soon. I don't think you have a higher IQ than me.

Quit bad mouthing other teams and their fans, trolling others and you might not hear from me. Some assholes like to dish it out but don't like to hear it. As long as michigan fans keep it up so will i. Im not going anywhere soon. I don't think you have a higher IQ than me.
I'm smart enough to know where I'm not wanted. Do you understand now? FACTS

Well its good to hear that you know where your not wanted and i understand that. Feel free to jump back in any time...
Boy you sure like to spin things your way, in case you haven't noticed you're on a UofM board so go play or spew shit on your own DUMBASS

Boy you sure like to spin things your way, in case you haven't noticed you're on a UofM board so go play or spew shit on your own DUMBASS
WOW, sounds like you have some anger issues. You should learn to relax, i bet your gray already from the drama.

Well,smart guy ain't is a word by itself, check it out. Better yet have someone with 1/2 a brain read to you, so you will understand. GO BLUE AIWAYS
T
Are you really that gifted with free time that you need to troll on a UM fan site - get a life jabroni
Trolling is something you do when fishing. I came on this site with some serious questions/remarks but some of you idiots can't handle the truth on anything. I have a life, watching Ohio State kick the shit out of Scum. Deal with it because im not going away.

The difference is that i am not delusional and proclaim to be a genius.
You are just a sniveling teenager that picks a fight with anyone that doesn't agree with you. Go back to your own board spew your drivel over there. You just can't figure it out that you're not welcome here. Bye Bye Spanky

You are just a sniveling teenager that picks a fight with anyone that doesn't agree with you. Go back to your own board spew your drivel over there. You just can't figure it out that you're not welcome here. Bye Bye Spanky
Sounds like your talking about yourself. Get use to it, I'm not going anywhere.

It doesn't take a genius to understand contractions.
The difference is he is probably delusional from being stuck supporting a one-trick pony O$U that has a joke of an athletic department outside of football! LMAO at one-trick pony O$U!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT