ADVERTISEMENT

Are State's students really yelling "No means No" when Sulaimon...

IIRC the same was chanted when m$u was at Crisler with Payne and Appling. Correct me if I am wrong about this.
Um, that's my exact point. I am not saying the cheer is unfair, I am saying I can't believe how short of a memory MSU students have about their own basketball program. They cheered two players for four years who helped Izzo maintain greatness who EVERYONE knew were guilty of sexual assault. Just funny they would then have the balls to chant against Sulaimon. I wonder if either Payne or Appling were in the crowd? Maybe the Izzone was chanting at Payne and Appling?

Out at "EVERYONE". Must be msu has the DA on the payroll, huh?
Yep, I am thinking that they have the doctors and the DA on the m$u payroll. Darn funny they think they can get those 3 football players a 6th year under strange circumstances. And interesting how they swept the Payne/Appling sexual assault under the rug. And yeah, yeah, I know you're going to come back with "What about Gibbons?" I'm glad he's gone also (Gibbons), as he is just as guilty as Payne and Appling. Doesn't make any of these guys, whether $partans or Wolverine$ innocent. Also Jameis Winston another case at Free Shoes University.

Um, that's my exact point. I am not saying the cheer is unfair, I am saying I can't believe how short of a memory MSU students have about their own basketball program. They cheered two players for four years who helped Izzo maintain greatness who EVERYONE knew were guilty of sexual assault. Just funny they would then have the balls to chant against Sulaimon. I wonder if either Payne or Appling were in the crowd? Maybe the Izzone was chanting at Payne and Appling?

Everyone did not know they were guilty of sexual assault, especially the
Out at "EVERYONE". Must be msu has the DA on the payroll, huh?
Everyone did not know that they were guiltr.
The DA clearly stated that there was no crime committed. Why do you assume that they were guilty?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT