ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only one who feels the Juwan Howard hire is a lot like the brady Hoke hire?

Give the man some time, dude, what do you expect from him? Beilien was not successful till 3-4 years after he got here. Howard will be fine, so stop complaining and give him some time to develop his system. And Duke, NC, Kan., Kent. and even MSU don't walk around with halos. That's why Beilien left.

You do realize you are comparing different sports, right? Please tell me what Juwan’s NBA player/coaching career has to do with Brady Hoke.

You found only one comparison between the two hires - the “reason” they were hired, forget the fact that you are comparing different sports. Just leap to the conclusion that JH will not succeed.

This rarely works. The skill set that makes you a great NBA player is not the skill set you need to be a great coach. The landscape is littered with failures.

I completely agree- no background of winning as A head coach.
Izzo did not have any experience as a hc either, but he turned out fine. quit your bitching and support Howard, bc I think he will be fine in a couple years. Enjoy the moment while we still can. GO BLUE ALWAYS

Here to give Howard credit. I was skeptical at first but he has them playing great. Great recruiter too. We are officially a basketball school.

Takes a strong person to eat crow. Then again, sample size is still very small, but early returns look phenomenal!

Yeah you’re the only one
These guys are really good and they hustle on every loose ball and never stop with the pressure on defense. I think they play Sparty soon and I'm sure Izzo is watching closely. MSU will be an easy warm up for the the rest of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT