ADVERTISEMENT

After scouring Eleven Warriors (signgate tinfoil hat)

gotonto10

Junior
Silver Member
Oct 30, 2023
So wherever OSU loses, I typically go on ElevenWarriors.com to enjoy the meltdown, and it was glorious. I noticed they still have weekly message board threads on Signgate. After poking around here is what they believe, and I found some of it interesting/laughable/wtf.

1. They have two main posters with "sources": Brohio and PremiumDrum.
2. They generally think this was funded by UncleT, and that there was money to Connor from the Ravens, but that was to hire Connor as a Raven's Analyst and has nothing to do with us except to show that our coaches must have known how illegal this guy was....
3. They went DEEP on B2C Housing LLC and even found that Connor paid off his house on the same day Blake Corum's Grandpa paid off his house. And that the company that helped stand it up is known to use aliases to hide breadcrumbs, and that UncleT used the same company to sign up an LLC etc. They admit that it is all circumstantial to date, and that the NCAA (according to sources) doesn't' care about it at all. I mean when presented how they do it is compelling, but also who knows what is real and what isn't.
4. They feel that the NCAA NOI is rocksolid and nails michigan on so much more including stealing practice footage.
5. Matt Weiss is not connected to the practice footage, but that is how the NCAA originally found it.
6. The two main "sources" differ widely on how damaging this will be for Michigan with Brohio saying he still thinks it will be relatively inconsequential. The other thinks we are going back to the stone age based on the evidence he has seen.
7. All their sources have gone relatively quiet and that Michigan is negotiating with the NCAA.

TLDR: They are more focused on this than we are. They admit that a lot of their angst/evidence isn't connected to the investigation. They have an incredible skill to suspend belief and they are good at ignoring key facts. They think OSU is squeeky clean and that this is the biggest cheating scandal in sports ever.

This has officially reached Qanon status...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.