ADVERTISEMENT

A very professionally produced podcast retracing the 2023 football season

CYbird

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2001
Fellow Michigan fans and board members - Just wanted to share a new podcast project I've embarked on with the board where I'm retracing the 2023 season game by game with some of the best Michigan fans I know (including a few who post regularly on this board). I'll be releasing episodes weekly until the end of the summer (new episodes drop on Tuesday afternoons at 4:00 pm eastern time).

So far I've released a setting the table episode as well as the East Carolina and UNLV games, with the Bowling Green game episode coming this Tuesday. It's definitely a passion project of mine and something I've had a ton of fun doing (reliving last season is something I know we all love to do and this is my way to document things for myself and some great people I'm fortunate enough to have in my network).

I know there's a ton of content out there about the 2023 Michigan football season but if you're looking for more, freel free to check it out.

Here are links to the first three episodes on Spotify (you can also find it on Apple Podcasts, Google, Amazon, etc.):

Episode 1: Setting the Table

Episode 2: East Carolina

Episode 3: UNLV

Episode 4: Bowling Green (Coming Tuesday (5/21))

Go Blue!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News