ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Bowl Game and Playoff Projections

Michigan will play an SEC school. If it plays outside of an SEC school, it will be USC, not Stanford. No One is taking into account that we will beat Wis and Ohio.

Reactions: wolv1000
I hate reading bowl projections from people that don't know the bowl agreements. If B1G has a team in the Orange Bowl then no team goes to Citrus and those projection have Wisconsin and Penn State playing in those two bowl games.

Reactions: wolv1000
I've seen Michigan LSU in the Outback bowl.

We've never played each other so I think that would be a good matchup.

Go Blue!

I agree Vic. As a Tiger fan I say let's tee it up. Would be a great honor for L S U to play Michigan.

Geaux Tigers and Go Blue

There might be a drop after a loss to Wisconsin and must beat OSU to maintain a decent bowl.

After the WIS loss, we are now going to the “irrelevant bowl” to face Army. We will probably be underdogs in this matchup. This season is lost and the only thing that can make it remotely decent is if we upset Ohio St. ....and that would Shock the World

After the WIS loss, we are now going to the “irrelevant bowl” to face Army. We will probably be underdogs in this matchup. This season is lost and the only thing that can make it remotely decent is if we upset Ohio St. ....and that would Shock the World
Got something against Army?

Got something against Army?
Nope, I just think they are better at defending the country than football. I think the world of sports and others agrees with that. Plus they are in ranked like us and doomed to play someone at the bottom like us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT