ADVERTISEMENT

2 50 yard line Club seats to the Peach Bowl (Just face Value)

RomaBlue

Letterman
Sep 27, 2009
2 Michigan SIDELINE (PEACH BOWL) VS. Florida Football Tickets for sale

The two seats are within the Michigan Sections...

Up for sale are two Seats for the PEACH BOWL game in Atlanta, GA. I am a season ticket holder, but unfortunately something has come up and I will not be able to attend the Peach Bowl game this year. I am selling it for the EXACT price of how much the tickets cost me from the Michigan ticket office. These are PRIME SEATS and NOT student tickets. Please do not email me and ask if I will take a lesser amount. Face Value is Face Value.

The Seats are located in the MICHIGAN Section.
The tickets are $310.00 per seat. (Prime Seats)
Please email for info: sports2008guy@live.com

MICHIGAN vs. Florida in the PEACH BOWL in Atlanta, Georgia
December 29, 2018. Time: 12 NOON

I am located in Novi, Michigan. Can meet you in Novi for the exchange ONLY. Cash only PLEASE. If you are an out of town or out of State person please still contact me, I am willing to ship the tickets. Payment by PayPal ONLY!!!
Thank you,GO BLUE!!!

2 Michigan SIDELINE (PEACH BOWL) VS. Florida Football Tickets for sale

The two seats are within the Michigan Sections...

Up for sale are two Seats for the PEACH BOWL game in Atlanta, GA. I am a season ticket holder, but unfortunately something has come up and I will not be able to attend the Peach Bowl game this year. I am selling it for the EXACT price of how much the tickets cost me from the Michigan ticket office. These are PRIME SEATS and NOT student tickets. Please do not email me and ask if I will take a lesser amount. Face Value is Face Value.

The Seats are located in the MICHIGAN Section.
The tickets are $310.00 per seat. (Prime Seats)
Please email for info: sports2008guy@live.com

MICHIGAN vs. Florida in the PEACH BOWL in Atlanta, Georgia
December 29, 2018. Time: 12 NOON

I am located in Novi, Michigan. Can meet you in Novi for the exchange ONLY. Cash only PLEASE. If you are an out of town or out of State person please still contact me, I am willing to ship the tickets. Payment by PayPal ONLY!!!
Thank you,GO BLUE!!!
What row and section?

The seats are in 211C, But the tickets have been SOLD... Thank you for your interest. GO BLUE!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT