ADVERTISEMENT

TCU vs. Michigan Line Comparisons

When Michigan is playing offense, our two-deep OL compared to TCU's two-deep DL, Michigan outweighs TCU by 24 lbs. per man.

When Michigan is playing defense, it's a different story. TCU's two-deep OL compared to Michigan's two-deep DL shows that TCU has Michigan outweighed 313 lbs per man to 307.

I don't know what conclusions can be reached, but I can't think of a game this season when our lines didn't "wear out" our opponents in the first half, substantially increasing the scoring differential in the second half of games. That doesn't look like it'll necessarily be the case against TCU. Based on the size of linemen alone if anyone gets worn out it might be the Michigan DL as the game progresses, particularly if we try to apply pressure on Max Duggan with bullrush line pressure alone. And it gets worse if our linemen have to chase him around as he attempts to run.

We'd better score early and often, and our pass protection strategy will be very interesting.

December Franchise of the Month & Monthly Contest - Guess the franchise - Get 3 months free–or just humor me!!! Sponsored by: MyPerfectFranchise.Net

The food truck space is one of the fastest growing segments of the food and beverage industry.

This month’s concept is an interactive, mobile franchise opportunity that offers a sweet escape from corporate America:
  • Turn-key, one of a kind mobile franchise
  • Fun for the whole family!
  • High margins with low waste
  • Semi-absentee
  • Minimal labor overhead
  • Flat weekly royalties (no penalty for success)
Thanks for playing!

Recruiting New FutureCast 12/18: Portal lineman to Michigan

I hinted at it earlier today but now I can speak about it.

Here's our board post: https://michigan.forums.rivals.com/threads/there’s-another-potential-transfer-addition-i’m-keeping-an-eye-out-for.348489/

I received word yesterday that Stanford OL Drake Nugent was trending to Michigan. Now, I feel confident about being able to talk about it publicly.

I am predicting Nugent to Michigan.

Login to view embedded media
Not sure when it becomes public. Stay tuned.

Recruiting HQH Plus: What we're hearing on 2024 TE Brady Prieskorn

Michigan hosted Brady Prieskorn this weekend and I feel like they did a really good job with him coming out of the visit.

They laid out the plan at tight end and Prieskorn is certainly not shy about competition. With Hogan Hansen committing and the Wolverines expecting Indiana transfer AJ Barner to enter the fold, Prieskorn was given a clear sense of how he will be utilized and the staff reaffirmed that he continues to be the number one target on their boards.

With the way Colston Loveland is trending with his development, the expectation is that he is only going to be a three-year guy before departing for the NFL, so the crossover between Loveland/Barner is only one year for the 2024 TEs.

My FutureCast has been on Michigan for Prieskorn for quite some time and I continue to feel really strongly that he ends up in the class.

Recruiting I am cautiously optimistic about…

Michigan’s chances with 2023 four-star WR Karmello English.

There’s plenty of pro-Michigan buzz going around at the moment, including confidence from the U-M staff itself.

I still need to hear a few things before putting in a FutureCast. At the same time, I might not put one in at all because I don’t have anything super concrete.

As of right now, I’d say I’m 60-40 he commits but we won’t have to wait long for his decision, as he plans to sign during the early signing period.

Recruiting Big fan of Hayden Moore

Kid has a ton of potential and I think Michigan can get some good development out of him. 200 tackles as a senior? Yes please. A nose for the ball can’t be coached. Not sure what the competition he faces looks like but the stats speak for itself.

The LB position has suddenly gone to a position of awesome young depth, including Ernest Hausmann’s addition.

From a friend out in...

Oregon...they are scared out their that rumors about Dante flipping have got some legs. Word is Oregon is in full damage control mode. According to my friends if he stays Oregon upped the ante.

My friends are not always reliable but for those of you who I told he wouldnt be flipping thats what I got.

Let me say this. These are just friends with no insider information to my knowledge so take it how ever you want.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT