ADVERTISEMENT

My one current concern on bball (the regression of Dickinson)

First of all, can we never agree to a game like this against unc again? Jordan Brand, play florida or oklahoma instead. It was a basic neutral site home game for unc. And in a close game, that paid off. The amount of joke calls in their favor was ridiculous.

I do give the team credit for not just rolling over like they did versus arizona state.

We were within a basket late with practically no contribution from him.

He has to be the leader for this team and just really hasn't done enough in these big games.

Had some really poor defense too, especially on that late shot clock basket by unc.

The one thing we needed to be guaranteed was him being dominant more often.

Just my observation, but it doesn't look like his body has taken the next step in terms of strength. Maybe he's maxed out physically?

The nil has probably been good for him, but he's going on podcasts and making comments that his level of play can't cash.

Recruiting Grading Michigan's 2023 recruiting class by position (transfers included)

A little Christmas Day content for you all as I broke down the Michigan 2023 class, with transfers included, and graded each position group when combining all of the newcomers.

Merry Christmas everyone!

By the Numbers: Busting JJ McCarthy passing narratives

There has been a lot of talk and narratives forming this week about JJ McCarthy as a quarterback. Many of them, like McCarthy isn't good throwing on the run, aren't based in reality. But we have a season's worth of data, so what do the numbers say?

Recruiting Class of 2024 OL Caleb Brewer talks Michigan offer

"They're obviously a great program. They are the winningest team in college football. They're known for developing linemen, and obviously you see that with their line winning the Joe Moore award two years in a row."

Login to view embedded media
2024 OL Caleb Brewer talks recent Michigan offer, what impresses him about the Wolverines' program, and more:

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT