ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Palm at it again - Placing UM behind OSU AND Tennessee !

Check out what he says about OSU beating NW leaving them at 2
"There were high winds and sometimes rain across the Midwest, playing havoc with pass-heavy offenses. The Buckeyes only managed 76 yards passing against Northwestern but scrapped out a 21-7 win."

Now read what he has to say re UM crushing Rutgers as he places them at 4 BEHIND Tennessee ( who he says gave a "decent accounting" vs Georgia but fell up "short" Like. what ??? )

"If you only saw the score of the Michigan-Rutgers game, 52-17, you would probably be surprised to learn that the Wolverines trailed at halftime (game control!)"

I just cant anymore with this guy ! He did answer me on Twitter. Claims he never applied to Michigan and was never interested. Yeah sure. Well we hurt him some how. He NEVER ever misses a chance to rank us as low as possible

Reactions: tnemcek

Merry Christmas to my M&BR family!

We truly are a big family. Sometimes dysfunctional, sometimes we squabble amongst ourselves but at the end of the day, we’re always loyal to one thing in particular, the thing that brings it all home for us.

Michigan.

To my M&BR family, I want to wish you all a VERY Merry Christmas. I hope Santa spoils each and every one of you this year.

Thanks for sticking with us, it truly means the world to me. You are the reason that every day is a dream for me. I am doing what I love. I didn’t realize that this website could help me discover my purpose but here we are.

Forever grateful and appreciative of each and every one of you who read our stories, interact on the boards, have spread the word about us and said a nice thing to myself or my guys. Your words motivate us more than you’ll ever know.

Enjoy the day however you plan on celebrating.

Cheers!

A very Merry Christmas to all you wonderful friends here on the ‘Maize & Blue Review’

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful friends here on the M & B Review site. You thankfully bring me such great info on our wolverines, offer advice, sometimes (justifiably) kick my butt, but at the end of the day, it’s all good…all Maize & Blue!

So Mrs. Wolvernole and I want to wish you folks a great Christmas…and yes…embracing our rightful place in the NC after a win Dec. 31st !

OT..ish: What Is The First Christmas Movie You Remember Watching

As I'm building line charts for the weekend, I put on Home Alone on the TV.

Every year, I watch the same six or seven (or so) Christmas movies leading up to the holiday. And I remember watching It's A Wonderful Life on Christmas Eve growing up; it's a family tradition at the Szilagy Household. I joke that you come from one of two families one that watches A Christmas Story or It's A Wonderful Life...anywho.

It got me thinking. What is the first Christmas movie you remember being drawn to? For me it's Home Alone. I was five when it came out, and the reason why I tried Cheese Pizza instead of Cheese and Pepperoni and is probably the only reason why I prefer plain cheese.

Curious about what answers pop up. Side note: I'm a believer that Die Hard is a Christmas Movie ;)

Mel Kiper lists 10 Wolverines on his NFL Draft Big Board

Mel Kiper has updated his NFL Draft Big Board and 10 Wolverines make the cut.
I have listed each player here, how Kiper ranks them positionally, and historically where that player would be drafted by that ranking. Obviously this is not a perfect science, and Kiper is not perfect, but I am an NFL Draft junkie so I find it interesting.
Some players have declared for the draft or that they are returning, I will designate with Leaving, Staying, Deciding

G ZAK ZINTER
Draft Range: 1st-2nd Round

C OLU OLUWATIMI
Draft Range: 1st-early 2nd Round

RB BLAKE CORUM
Draft Range: 3rd-4th Round

OLB/EDGE MIKE MORRIS
Draft Range: 1st-2nd Round

DT MAZI SMITH
Draft Range: 3rd-5th Round

OT RYAN HAYES
Draft Range: 4th-5th Round

DB DJ TURNER
Draft Range: 3rd-5th Round

OLB/EDGE EYABI OKIE
Draft Range: 5th-6h Round

K JAKE MOODY
Draft Range: 5th-7th Round

P BRAD ROBBINS
Draft Range: 7th Round-Undrafted

I've seen a few Michigan boards discussing it

I'm not linking it, but apparently people are mad at Howard yelling at the refs late in the game?

I guess he was held back by a few of our players and told them to get the (expletive) off me.

The same people who witnessed hubert davis stomping around screaming like an imbecile at the refs and even our players during a possession for a good few minutes.

My only issue with this is I wish he would have been on the refs earlier.

Jordan Brand is cool, but I hope we never agree to a game with a stacked deck for unc ever again.

Howard needs to find a middle ground in how he handles these things. You don't need to be a choir boy, but you can't go from 0 to 100, because even Beilein got practically no slack from refs when this happened a few times.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT