ADVERTISEMENT

Announcers for Fiesta, Peach and NC Game

Fiesta: Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Molly McGrath, Tiffany Blackmon
Peach: Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit, Holly Rowe, Laura Rutledge

College Football Playoff National Championship Presented by AT&T
SoFi Stadium (Los Angeles, Calif.)

TV: Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit, Holly Rowe, Molly McGrath
Radio: Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Kris Budden, Ian Fitzsimmons

The possibility remains that Herbie could call a M v tosu National Championship Game

Blockhead --- Sam Block -- @theblockspot

The fool is up to his ridiculous rhetoric again -- this SUckeyes do not learn -- check out his Tweet from earlier today. Again, while they might have more 5 stars and a higher composite ranking, they got boat-raced in the last two games against Michigan. Plus, is there any Wolverine amongst us that believes Okie's sack was not a fumble that would have been returned for 6. I mean in 40 years of watching football, I have never seen forward progress called on a play like that.

Sam Block

@theblockspot
·
5h

Ohio State is a better football team than Michigan.

I am incredibly bummed out…

I had to cancel my flight to Phoenix because I am horrifically ill, which means I won’t be able to cover the game in person. Hell of a way to spend Christmas! I am headed to urgent care later today to get something for this.

Take care of your health, this is the only life you get. I have to find my balance between listening to my body and getting some rest and putting in long hours.

Have no fear, though, we have people in Arizona who will be providing us audio for content throughout the week. It’ll be like we were there the whole week!

Insider M&BR Q&A 12/27: Ask us anything!

We are back with another edition of our Q&A in The Den!

Fire away with your questions and we will answer them when we can! No question is out of bounds, within the rules of the boards.

As always, this segment is sponsored by Andy Luedecke at MyPerfectFranchise.net!

Are you a displaced corporate executive or want to put your career in your own hands? Or are you an experienced entrepreneur wanting to diversify? Well, Andy Luedecke can help!

Andy is a longtime Rival board member, diehard college football fan, and franchise veteran. He owns multiple franchises and businesses and uses his expertise to help others find their American Dream through a very thorough and FREE consultation process.

Call Andy, and put your life and career in your own hands. 100% free, so what do you have to lose?

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net
Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at:
andy@myperfectfranchise.net
(404) 973-9901
www.myperfectfranchise.net

CFP history points to lopsided semi-final

Saturday will be the ninth CFP with four teams. In the previous eight playoffs only three games have been decided by single digits.

2019-‘20 Clemson 29 Ohio State 23
2017-‘18 Georgia 54 Oklahoma 48 2OT
2014-‘15 Ohio State 42 Alabama 35

The other 13 semi-final games have been blowouts with an average margin of victory being 24.5.

It doesn’t make for the optimal TV ratings but most of the time these games are one-sided.

Four times in the 16 CFP games the underdog has won outright.

Odds via Vegasinsider.com

2020-‘21 Ohio State +7 over Clemson
2016-‘17 Clemson +1 over Ohio State
2015-‘16 Clemson +4 over Oklahoma
2014-‘15 Ohio State +9.5 over Alabama

Possible info on Michigan protected rivalries

UM' would be OSU, MSU, and NW
OSU would be UM, PSU, and IN
USC would be UCLA, Illinois, and Wis
UCLA would be USC, NW, Neb
Neb would be UCLA, Iowa, Minn

From an account on Twitter who nailed the USC, UCLA stuff 6 months before it happens. Other notes, thinks we are heading to a 10 game conference schedule, and potential pods of 4 based on protected rivalries, as opposed to just no divisions.

Football An interesting shift on defense...

RJ Moten has been taking snaps at linebacker. I don't know if that's a permanent switch or it's an experiment for bowl practices but I think that's a great move for him. Bulk him up a bit and you'll have a speedy linebacker that can run sideline to sideline.

I really like how Michigan has addressed the linebacker spot in recent weeks. Added quality depth in recruiting and a plug-and-play young guy in Hausmann. Has gone from razor-thin depth to pretty deep. Exciting stuff.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT