ADVERTISEMENT

WTF? Come on. Look, Izzo loves the media attention with the tough

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
schedule to get this team ready. He is only complaining because he ain't winning right now but apologize for what? It was intentional. He just didn't realize the injuries and the talent level was sub par at this time.

What I am saying is I am not going to give his team some mulligan because he apologizes. He does this every year for the benefit of his team and his program and now that somehow it isn't working out I am supposed to feel sorry for his team?

Come on. He doesn't schedule like JB...he loves these big games and he would do it again next year. His ego is enormous and he wants to play the big boys every year and just didn't anticipate it being this bad right now. He should have said the following...

I apologized to you guys because I recruited you. I schedule the best because at MSU we play the best and believe we can beat the best and I apologize because I didn't think you were this bad.

He uses the schedule to attract higher end recruits. You can't apologize for something everyone on his roster knows what was coming before they EVEN SIGNED.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...e-coach-tom-izzo-apologizes-spartans-schedule

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT