ADVERTISEMENT

Wow!

detroitjohn

All-American
Dec 20, 2001
West Detroit
This team came to play, all cylinders firing. I'm impressed with every part of our game. Speight looks very solid, diverse throws, defense is playing with intensity and speed, and the OL looks like it has continued to carry its momentum from Florida bowl game.

Hawaii.

That being said UM does look talented and well coached. If this teams plays at least their 'B' game overall they will be able to win every game including OSU.

I think Harbaugh knows he has a big time team. I just don't think the nation knows it YET.

RM

Hawaii.

That being said UM does look talented and well coached. If this teams plays at least their 'B' game overall they will be able to win every game including OSU.

I think Harbaugh knows he has a big time team. I just don't think the nation knows it YET.

RM
Yes, for sure, Hawaii. I just like to see our team come to play regardless of the competition. Lots of freshmen seeing the field, high intensity across the team, lots to like. We won't get a real measurement probably until the third game (Colorado looked like a team last night vs. Colorado State).

Hawaii.

RM

Michigan looked really good today and I always appreciate a fan's enthusiasm, but wow, you've gone to the "we beat everybody with our 'B' game" call?

Reactions: mongoose187
Hawaii.

RM
Exactly. Eye test. Hawai'i or Pioneer High School, they look focused, prepared, fast, athletic, deep, the list can go on.

What I want to see is this. I want to see UM do to Wisconsin, even Penn State to a lesser degree, what Alabama did to USC. I UM vs. PSU 97 style beatdown like that Bama game last night.

That will be impressive leading up to October 29.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT