ADVERTISEMENT

Wow. Wolverines and Spartans Down to a Pick

Doesn't surprise me. MSU is down their two starting OT's (and a backup) that MAY be back for the um game. MSU is also down a starting safety, a starting CB and a starting LB. None of those guys will play in the um game. There are several other injuries as well.

MSU has been very lucky with injuries the past several seasons. Looks like 2015 breaks the trend. The team has exceptional depth, but there's a reason starters are starters.

Wow. Last week Michigan State Spartans were favored by 5.5 points over the Michigan Wolverines. Back on September 21, Sparty was -7.0 over Blue. Going into this week? Super book in Vegas is down to an even game! *updated Game of the Year lines from Superbook in Vegas
Not surprising, injuries aside. Michigan has looked a lot better on both sides of the ball, especially on defense. Spartans don't play with consistency, and are having trouble finishing games. In fact, they look worse and worse as their games go along. By game time, Wolverines will be favored by 4-5 points.

Reactions: St. Joe Blue 3
Not surprising, injuries aside. Michigan has looked a lot better on both sides of the ball, especially on defense. Spartans don't play with consistency, and are having trouble finishing games. In fact, they look worse and worse as their games go along. By game time, Wolverines will be favored by 4-5 points.
Personally, I hope they are. MSU needs to find that chip.

Evidently Michigan doesn't have a game this week. :D
Hey, your team is playing better than anyone in the Big Ten. Rivalry game or not coming up a week from Saturday, UM better be ready to play. How the hell NU is an 8 point dog is a mystery to me. I guess there are a lot more UM fans out there.

Reactions: chuckwoodson#2
Hey, your team is playing better than anyone in the Big Ten. Rivalry game or not coming up a week from Saturday, UM better be ready to play. How the hell NU is an 8 point dog is a mystery to me. I guess there are a lot more UM fans out there.
Don't worry, we're saving all our spikes for Oct 17. NU, you only get sliding, undersized WRs.

State also has some important backups on suspension. With Myers and Sweat both out for unlimited suspensions also adds to injury losses. Should be a very good game on the 17th.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT