ADVERTISEMENT

Why does the Basketball board still show 2012 stats and no higher ?

wolverines74

Heisman
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
If there is no time to up date then take it off, and fill it in with next year's current recruiting list . Just a suggestion. GBGB"74

Out of date stats are a regular annual annoyance on this website for both football and basketball. The people responsible for the website have really dropped the ball on this for many years. I thought I was the only one that noticed '74. Thanks for pointing out the problem! Hope you are feeling good these days?!

Out of date stats are a regular annual annoyance on this website for both football and basketball. The people responsible for the website have really dropped the ball on this for many years. I thought I was the only one that noticed '74. Thanks for pointing out the problem! Hope you are feeling good these days?!
Been a rough 2 weeks. I go to Temple Lung June 29 for 8 full days (8am until 5 pm ) for a complete evaluation a]to see if I qualify for a lung transplant. If I do I go national on a list and they said it could be a whole year before we get a MAYCH. Cant go far . Must stay 2 hours form hospital , no more incase one comes. I 'm in God's hands through this and the many thousands like you who are praying for me. I pray I can see the 2015 -2016 sports season of Michigan with all the improvements in BB and FB. God only knows as the Beach Boys would sing. GBGB"74

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT