ADVERTISEMENT

Which UM football player do you think can make the

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
biggest jump based on expectations. All players who will have a starting role? Important role.

Candidates (Feel free to nominate additional players)

Butt (Can he become a dominant TE)
DeVeon Smith (Ground & Pound)
Glasgow (leader of OL)
Canteen (Explosive wr needed)

Charlton (Need a pass rusher)
Bolden (need a high level lb tandem)
Lewis (All Big level needed)

I do understand Lewis and Butt have high expectations but I believe all of the above guys have the ability to make a jump to All Big Ten. Maybe Canteen 2nd team.

Who do you think can make the 'jump' to a All Big Ten player that is critical for this program? My most important player would be Smith. Pick only one guy.

Reality Man

biggest jump based on expectations. All players who will have a starting role? Important role.

Candidates (Feel free to nominate additional players)

Butt (Can he become a dominant TE)
DeVeon Smith (Ground & Pound)
Glasgow (leader of OL)
Canteen (Explosive wr needed)

Charlton (Need a pass rusher)
Bolden (need a high level lb tandem)
Lewis (All Big level needed)

I do understand Lewis and Butt have high expectations but I believe all of the above guys have the ability to make a jump to All Big Ten. Maybe Canteen 2nd team.

Who do you think can make the 'jump' to a All Big Ten player that is critical for this program? My most important player would be Smith. Pick only one guy.

Reality Man
None. The decker and bone doc said nothing will improve. Basically we are going to probably shut the program down.

None. The decker and bone doc said nothing will improve. Basically we are going to probably shut the program down.

Actually the one player I think can make a difference is Wille Henry. Unfortunately Michigan's upperclassmen haven't simply developed. Maybe Jabrizzz but he's eessentially a freshman and in this day and age of football, relying a first player at the back end of your defense is never a good thing. At this point, Michigan doesn't have a player who would start for the leaders & best of the Midwest–ND, OSU & MSU.

Oh I forgot Wayne Lyons. He's not bad. The fact he left a much better situation (athletically & academically) is somewhat surprising. #MomNeedsToGetPaid

d786bcb0-4c25-11e4-bb0f-af0f03eeec44_Notre-Dame.gif

FYI. That's Wayne (2) leaving his man wide open on the most important play of the game.

Just when we think you've pinned the needle on the stupid meter. ND was 6-6 last year? Apparently that's a quality season for you. Other than the stupid stuff, good post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT