ADVERTISEMENT

Where do I go to discuss Softball?

Hah, STP GopherFan, I knew you would be heard from. I resisted the urge to go looking for you when Michigan won both the BIG regular season and tournament titles.
But, good work by the Gophs. Let's see, they have now been to the WCWS . . . uh . . .once.
Watching their LSU games on television, I was impressed by the Gophers' softball stadium. I live near the Northwestern athletic campus, their softball stands could use a series upgrade.

Reactions: STPGopherfan
Hah, STP GopherFan, I knew you would be heard from. I resisted the urge to go looking for you when Michigan won both the BIG regular season and tournament titles.
But, good work by the Gophs. Let's see, they have now been to the WCWS . . . uh . . .once.
Watching their LSU games on television, I was impressed by the Gophers' softball stadium. I live near the Northwestern athletic campus, their softball stands could use a series upgrade.

I knew that someone would pick up on that. I've been on these boards way too long. It was a schtick from the time when this board was as if not more lively than the fort.. Only Michigan Softball was actually good all of those years. Sometimes the lady Gophers Softball would make it interesting. Hopefully this is the season for the Gophers to shine.

BTW Thoughts on your new BBall coach? Do you think he's ready to coach Michigan? Beilein is a tought act to follow.

It went to their football complex. From what I understand, it is ridiculous.

You mean their gigantic new facility on the lakefront on the main campus? Yep. It also blocks out the sky and the Lake for everyone else. Sort of funny because if you come in on the main drive into the campus from the north end, you look to the west and see a bunch of dorms and frat houses that once had great views of Lake Michigan, now their only view is of the back end of the football facility.

You mean their gigantic new facility on the lakefront on the main campus? Yep. It also blocks out the sky and the Lake for everyone else. Sort of funny because if you come in on the main drive into the campus from the north end, you look to the west and see a bunch of dorms and frat houses that once had great views of Lake Michigan, now their only view is of the back end of the football facility.

Ha! Must $uck for them.

I knew that someone would pick up on that. I've been on these boards way too long. It was a schtick from the time when this board was as if not more lively than the fort.. Only Michigan Softball was actually good all of those years. Sometimes the lady Gophers Softball would make it interesting. Hopefully this is the season for the Gophers to shine.

BTW Thoughts on your new BBall coach? Do you think he's ready to coach Michigan? Beilein is a tought act to follow.
Coach B will be missed, for sure, I think coach Howard can make things happen for us. He may not have the success coach B had, but it might take a couple of recruiting cycles to get things in place and be competitive again for B10 titles. I was surprised that Yakich was let go, the man can teach defense, and frankly we won a lot of games because of his defense. thanks GO BLUE ALWAYS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT