ADVERTISEMENT

What uniform company do you want, and which one will UM pick?

I am hoping Nike. Adidas has been a disaster.

With Dave Brandon gone, there seems to be more of an emphasis on quality and not just the bottom line, so I think there's a real chance UM switches away from Adidas. Adidas offers the most money, and not much else.

Who gives a crispy crap? All the teeth gnashing about Adidas is pretty ridiculous -and why?

Because of highlighter yellow? Those one off unis? C'mon. Who the hell cares? Go back to Nike and they'll try to change something as well.
I am hoping Nike. Adidas has been a disaster.

With Dave Brandon gone, there seems to be more of an emphasis on quality and not just the bottom line, so I think there's a real chance UM switches away from Adidas. Adidas offers the most money, and not much else.

Nike "quality" is no better than Adidas "quality". You just hated the "special" weird unis they wore (usually for nd for some strange reason). Everyone hated those, but there is no guarantee Nike won't try the same.

Who gives a crispy crap? All the teeth gnashing about Adidas is pretty ridiculous -and why?

Because of highlighter yellow? Those one off unis? C'mon. Who the hell cares? Go back to Nike and they'll try to change something as well.

Nike "quality" is no better than Adidas "quality". You just hated the "special" weird unis they wore (usually for nd for some strange reason). Everyone hated those, but there is no guarantee Nike won't try the same.

Adidas gear looks dorky, that's the bottom line for me. The stuff in the official outlets like M-Den mostly sucks.

And yes, the color of the yellow is annoying.

The weird jerseys I just blame on Dave Brandon.

k-swiss.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT