ADVERTISEMENT

Well, you guys finally succumbed to the typical

calblue

Heisman
May 29, 2001
Spanish Fork, Utah
process in life. One more loss of liberty at the expense of whats new. For what seems to be the majority of people in this world, they somehow fall for the theory that "new" is better. New is not always better, its just different. But usually, which happens to be the case this time also, liberty is lost. Choice is lost. The old forum at least allowed for "choice". Now we have lost "choice" which equals another liberty lost. Now, many of you will wax older believing that its better this way. Good for you if you're comfortable in this change and one more choice in life lost. Dont misunderstand me, I understand change happens. Thats fine with me "when its better"! I'm not locked into the past except for longing for things that truly were better that we lost. Obviously this post is not just about the new forum style. I can and will get used to it, but that doesn't mean I have to agree that its better. Nor do I have to remain silent when choice is taken away. It's just one more chop taken out of the old tree of liberty. Not sure how much longer this tree can continue to stand in this country we now live in, as daily its, chop, chop, chop. The real question is, how many here notice or even care about lost liberties anymore? This is just one small example of the drip, drip, drip leaking of liberty in the country we live in. It definitely new, its a matter of opinion as to whether its better.

I am not a fre
process in life. One more loss of liberty at the expense of whats new. For what seems to be the majority of people in this world, they somehow fall for the theory that "new" is better. New is not always better, its just different. But usually, which happens to be the case this time also, liberty is lost. Choice is lost. The old forum at least allowed for "choice". Now we have lost "choice" which equals another liberty lost. Now, many of you will wax older believing that its better this way. Good for you if you're comfortable in this change and one more choice in life lost. Dont misunderstand me, I understand change happens. Thats fine with me "when its better"! I'm not locked into the past except for longing for things that truly were better that we lost. Obviously this post is not just about the new forum style. I can and will get used to it, but that doesn't mean I have to agree that its better. Nor do I have to remain silent when choice is taken away. It's just one more chop taken out of the old tree of liberty. Not sure how much longer this tree can continue to stand in this country we now live in, as daily its, chop, chop, chop. The real question is, how many here notice or even care about lost liberties anymore? This is just one small example of the drip, drip, drip leaking of liberty in the country we live in. It definitely new, its a matter of opinion as to whether its better.
quen

What a freaking drama queen!

Holy overreaction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT