ADVERTISEMENT

Well this is interesting...

Puckhead

All-American
Jun 4, 2001
Dave Hakstol has left North Dakota after 11 years (he took over when Blaise left) to become the head coach for the Philadelphia Flyers.

Wow this isn't going to turn out well IMO. Hakstol behind the bench (or even when being interviewed) constantly looks like his head is about to explode. I can't imagine how he'll deal with pro players not executing what he tells them to do.

Meanwhile, I see that Mike Babcock says he is going to decide what he's going to do by this Wednesday.

I was really surprised to see Hakstol named the HC of the Flyers. This is one move that could completely make or break Hextall as a GM. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Looks like Buffalo has started paperwork to hire Babcock. Doesn't mean he is going there yet, but more they are willing to pay Detroit a 3rd round pick to land him.

I was really surprised to see Hakstol named the HC of the Flyers. This is one move that could completely make or break Hextall as a GM. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Looks like Buffalo has started paperwork to hire Babcock. Doesn't mean he is going there yet, but more they are willing to pay Detroit a 3rd round pick to land him.

And Babcock ends up in Toronto making a bucket full of cash. GR Griffins coach is a top candidate for the now open Wings job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT