ADVERTISEMENT

We win 5-2

Capt28

All-League
Jan 23, 2008
Hat trick for JT (he has doubled his goal production in the last 2 games, although 2 of them were ENGs); the other 2 goals by Selman. We brake open a tight game in the 3P with 3 goals.

So - we took care of business this weekend. On to more challenging opponents . . . .

Originally posted by alfadriver:

Anyone see why Wisconsin's second goal counted? Took the ref's long enough to turn over their call, and there was never a replay to see what happened.

It probably went in. I thought the angle looking from center ice showed it on his arm behind his glove but the side angle showed he wasn't as far in the net as it had looked. I didn't see anything conclusive.

That said, apparently the Wisconsin radio guys saw a different angle we didn't see on TV that showed it conclusively in.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Yes definitely did what they had to do this weekend. Lets get at least 3 more these last two weekends and put us in a good position to make the NCAA's
This post was edited on 2/28 11:08 PM by Kevin13

Originally posted by Packer487:

Originally posted by alfadriver:

Anyone see why Wisconsin's second goal counted? Took the ref's long enough to turn over their call, and there was never a replay to see what happened.

It probably went in. I thought the angle looking from center ice showed it on his arm behind his glove but the side angle showed he wasn't as far in the net as it had looked. I didn't see anything conclusive.

That said, apparently the Wisconsin radio guys saw a different angle we didn't see on TV that showed it conclusively in.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
The replay on MGOBLUE site shows the puck bouncing behind Racine- behind the line. Not sure what took the refs that long, unless that view was hard to get. Wasn't super clear, but not a few min break bad, either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT