ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Issac

There is a strong rumor right now that he's not a fan of Harbaugh at all, and that he is likely going to transfer to a smaller school in Illinois (also for family illness reasons)

I'd say it's less than a 50% he ever takes a snap at Michigan

There is a strong rumor right now that he's notU a fan of Harbaugh at all, and that he is likely going to transfer to a smaller school in Illinois (also for family illness reasons)

It's a rumor... Lol

Reactions: PharmD Blue
There is a strong rumor right now that he's not a fan of Harbaugh at all, and that he is likely going to transfer to a smaller school in Illinois (also for family illness reasons)

If he is a true 5* talent with some experience why transfer? There is little proven competition in his way. It would seem like a good fit for him at Michigan.

If Ty wants to put in the work he will do fine at UM but Harbaugh demands that players work hard which isn't for everyone. I'm pretty sure Harbaugh won't accept anything less than 100% effort so hopefully Ty's willing to put in the work.

If there is any truth to the rumor that he doesn't care for Harbaugh then I highly doubt it is about having to work hard. You think he transferred to UM because he heard you didn't have to work hard? Now along comes Harbaugh and all of the sudden it's "well, there goes that, gonna have it sit out another year somewhere else so I don't have to work hard". These athletes aspire to play in the NFL. Running from hard work isn't really a strategy that works.

At the end of the day Harbaugh wants every player in his program to reach his potential and unlike Hoke he will not sugar coat things. There is no doubt Harbaugh wants Ty to be great and he will give him the blue print to maximize his potential. Most of these athletes have been coddled during their entire athletic career and it's an eye opener when a coach is super demanding and not stroking egos all the time.

You guys are welcome to think it's a troll, that doesn't bother me all

However, if any of you actually read the Michigan premium board (for this very site) the Michigan fans/mods have made it very clear...Isaac is sitting at home and at the moment they don't really expect him back (though they're hopeful he'll change his mind, as they thought he'd already have announced he was leaving)

Everyone acknowledges this move doesn't make any sense. However, it seems like the relationship and personality of Hoke and his staff was a significant part of he reason Isaac chose to transfer to Michigan. With that gone, and his family's health situation being what it is, there is a very real chance he heads back to Illinois (quite possibly to a D2 school for a year, so he could play right away)

It's far from a sure thing...but if you think I'm trolling, you're simply not very well informed (at all)

It would be wise to prepare for the possibility that Isaac never plays at Michigan

(FYI, he's only one of several transfers most michigan insiders are expecting to come out this summer)

You guys are welcome to think it's a troll, that doesn't bother me all

However, if any of you actually read the Michigan premium board (for this very site) the Michigan fans/mods have made it very clear...Isaac is sitting at home and at the moment they don't really expect him back (though they're hopeful he'll change his mind, as they thought he'd already have announced he was leaving)

Everyone acknowledges this move doesn't make any sense. However, it seems like the relationship and personality of Hoke and his staff was a significant part of he reason Isaac chose to transfer to Michigan. With that gone, and his family's health situation being what it is, there is a very real chance he heads back to Illinois (quite possibly to a D2 school for a year, so he could play right away)

It's far from a sure thing...but if you think I'm trolling, you're simply not very well informed (at all)

It would be wise to prepare for the possibility that Isaac never plays at Michigan

(FYI, he's only one of several transfers most michigan insiders are expecting to come out this summer)

That simply isn't true. The mods are not saying they don't expect him back. Are there whispers he may leave? Yes. But your narrative isn't accurate at all.

That simply isn't true. The mods are not saying they don't expect him back. Are there whispers he may leave? Yes. But your narrative isn't accurate at all.

"He's at home, talking things over with his family. Is it possible that time at home helps him, he has a change of heart, and comes back back ready to work his butt off? Sure. But many sources at in Shembechler Hall don't expect it.

That's piecing together just a couple of the mods posts in the ITF thread.

Apparently, this situation is quickly developing, as a mod who was out for a couple days was unaware of it but others were up to date.

Again, believe whatever you want (troll, lying, etc) but this is what Michigan insiders are saying

At the moment, it would not be wise to count on Isaac playing for Michigan in 2015. Could it happen? Sure. But it's very far from a sure thing.

"He's at home, talking things over with his family. Is it possible that time at home helps him, he has a change of heart, and comes back back ready to work his butt off? Sure. But many sources at in Shembechler Hall don't expect it.

That's piecing together just a couple of the mods posts in the ITF thread.

Apparently, this situation is quickly developing, as a mod who was out for a couple days was unaware of it but others were up to date.

Again, believe whatever you want (troll, lying, etc) but this is what Michigan insiders are saying

At the moment, it would not be wise to count on Isaac playing for Michigan in 2015. Could it happen? Sure. But it's very far from a sure thing.
That doesn't support what you wrote. You stated the mods have made it very clear they don't expect him back and that's simply not true.

That doesn't support what you wrote. You stated the mods have made it very clear they don't expect him back and that's simply not true.

The mods have made it clear that there is credibility to the rumor that Isaac is not sold on HARBAUGH and don't know if he'll be returning.

The neither expect him to be back, nor expect him to to transfer (aka the firm expectations for Pipkins and Fox)...they simply don't know where he'll play in 2015

Thus my post: There is a very strong rumor that Isaac may transfer, and as a fan I wouldn't count on him playing for Michigan in 2015. There is a VERY real chance he never plays a down for Michigan

Nothing certain, but that's a rumor/concern that many insiders are hearing

The mods have made it clear that there is credibility to the rumor that Isaac is not sold on HARBAUGH and don't know if he'll be returning.

The neither expect him to be back, nor expect him to to transfer (aka the firm expectations for Pipkins and Fox)...they simply don't know where he'll play in 2015

Thus my post: There is a very strong rumor that Isaac may transfer, and as a fan I wouldn't count on him playing for Michigan in 2015. There is a VERY real chance he never plays a down for Michigan

Nothing certain, but that's a rumor/concern that many insiders are hearing
I don't disagree with what you wrote. However that is much different than what you wrote earlier "However, if any of you actually read the Michigan premium board (for this very site) the Michigan fans/mods have made it very clear...Isaac is sitting at home and at the moment they don't really expect him back. "

The mods have been very clear. They have no idea what he will do or how much he is considering a transfer. To state our mods don't expect him back is flat out wrong.

I don't disagree with what you wrote. However that is much different than what you wrote earlier "However, if any of you actually read the Michigan premium board (for this very site) the Michigan fans/mods have made it very clear...Isaac is sitting at home and at the moment they don't really expect him back. "

The mods have been very clear. They have no idea what he will do or how much he is considering a transfer. To state our mods don't expect him back is flat out wrong.

No, it's not wrong

You're confusing "Don't expect him back" (Isaac) with "Expect him not to return" (Pipkins)

I agree. No one knows if he's going to be back or not, beyond "he's at home, considering a transfer"...thus the "I wouldn't count on him for 2015, he may never take a snap for Michigan" comment

The reality is, it's hard to say what the ceiling/floor is for Michigan in 2015, until you see the roster that heads into fall camp
(The the ceiling is easier to say, unless you expect some major surprise transfers coming in, which is unlikely...)

No, it's not wrong

You're confusing "Don't expect him back" (Isaac) with "Expect him not to return" (Pipkins)

I agree. No one knows if he's going to be back or not, beyond "he's at home, considering a transfer"...thus the "I wouldn't count on him for 2015, he may never take a snap for Michigan" comment

The reality is, it's hard to say what the ceiling/floor is for Michigan in 2015, until you see the roster that heads into fall camp
(The the ceiling is easier to say, unless you expect some major surprise transfers coming in, which is unlikely...)
"However, if any of you actually read the Michigan premium board (for this very site) the Michigan fans/mods have made it very clear...Isaac is sitting at home and at the moment they don't really expect him back"

No, I'm 100% correct. You seem to be confused with what you said. Above is your quote. The UM mods on this site HAVE NEVER stated that. Nor is that the narrative they are explaining in The Fort. You're just making crap up.

To be clear, the mods are not writing that they don't expect him to return.

If the guy is home and not practicing with the team, then I think he is done at Michigan. Harbaugh will not reward a player in the fall with playing time if they don't put in the work in the summer/spring. He probably would be the main guy at Illinois. He should transfer there.
I remember a recruit Kelly Baraka who was a highly recruited RB and never played. We'll get very good players to replace him

"However, if any of you actually read the Michigan premium board (for this very site) the Michigan fans/mods have made it very clear...Isaac is sitting at home and at the moment they don't really expect him back"

No, I'm 100% correct. You seem to be confused with what you said. Above is your quote. The UM mods on this site HAVE NEVER stated that. Nor is that the narrative they are explaining in The Fort. You're just making crap up.

To be clear, the mods are not writing that they don't expect him to return.

At this point, you're just putting your homer spin on it.

The mods (Michigan mods, with VERY pro-Michigan spins on everything) have already confirmed that he's at home, they've heard a lot of buzz on him considering a transfer, and that they're not sure if he'll be back.

When your own mods aren't sure if a 5* transfer who is supposed to revolutionize and position with little to no proven playmakers admit they don't know if he'll ever play at Michigan...it's not at all a mischaracterization to say that those mods "don't expect him back"

They may not "expect him to transfer"...yet...but they don't expect him back either

And insiders on other sites have even more dire takes on Isaac's status. Basically, planning on him playing at UM is unreliable at best

It may well be the Smith/Green show again in 2015

The mods (Michigan mods, with VERY pro-Michigan spins on everything) have already confirmed that he's at home, they've heard a lot of buzz on him considering a transfer, and that they're not sure if he'll be back.

When your own mods aren't sure if a 5* transfer who is supposed to revolutionize and position with little to no proven playmakers admit they don't know if he'll ever play at Michigan...it's not at all a mischaracterization to say that those mods "don't expect him back"

They may not "expect him to transfer"...yet...but they don't expect him back either

And insiders on other sites have even more dire takes on Isaac's status. Basically, planning on him playing at UM is unreliable at best

Homer spin on it? That's just stupid. I have no clue if he's going to transfer or not, and frankly I don't care either way. But you saying our mods don't expect him back is flat out wrong. If me pointing that out to you is 'homer spin' then so be it. I do admire your willingness to go down with the ship though. Much more difficult than simply admitting your initial post was off.

Homer spin on it? That's just stupid. I have no clue if he's going to transfer or not, and frankly I don't care either way. But you saying our mods don't expect him back is flat out wrong. If me pointing that out to you is 'homer spin' then so be it. I do admire your willingness to go down with the ship though. Much more difficult than simply admitting your initial post was off.

The fact that you can't understand the difference between "Don't expect him back" (Isaac) and "Expect him to transfer" (Pipkins) doesn't change the reality

I get that you wanted to soften the blow initially, and now just want to save face after jumping in with an incorrect comment and fighting like hell for it, but...you're wrong and what I said is the reality you (and all Michigan fans) need to accept

The reality is, at this point Michigan's offensive roster is bare and getting worse. We'll have to see who's on the team come fall before really bowing the "floor" for this team

(Right now it's a run oriented team, with no proven players in the run game, fewer and fewer unknown/potential players, and no tools at all in the passing game)

The fact that you can't understand the difference between "Don't expect him back" (Isaac) and "Expect him to transfer" (Pipkins) doesn't change the reality

I get that you wanted to soften the blow initially, and now just want to save face after jumping in with an incorrect comment and fighting like hell for it, but...you're wrong and what I said is the reality you (and all Michigan fans) need to accept

The reality is, at this point Michigan's offensive roster is bare and getting worse. We'll have to see who's on the team come fall before really bowing the "floor" for this team

(Right now it's a run oriented team, with no proven players in the run game, fewer and fewer unknown/potential players, and no tools at all in the passing game)
You're now taking this conversation in a totally different direction. Just waive the white flag and walk away with your tail between your legs. The UM mods have not stated what you wrote. Game over.

You're now taking this conversation in a totally different direction. Just waive the white flag and walk away with your tail between your legs. The UM mods have not stated what you wrote. Game over.

No I'm not, at all.

It's time for you to love on. I've shown that the Michigan insiders (homers though they may be) do in fact "not expect Isaac back" exactly as I said earlier.

At this point you've jumped into a thras to try to make Michigan fans feel better because their great hope at rb may very well be transferring....only to have the facts stuffed down your throat

It's time for you to give up, admit reality (as Michigan mods and insiders already have) and simply move on.

Similar to the other times I've come here to spread information, I'm right and Michigan fans would do well to heed that, even of the homers (like you) don't want

Sorry about the star of your rb stable and the only players who haven't shown that they're below average already having no knees or sitting at home considering a transfer

Gonna be a fun Michigan offense to watch again this year

Btw the "new direction" I'm taking this thread exactly matches thre very first post I made:

There is a strong rumor that Isaac may transfer, and it's been validated by Michigan insiders, including this sites own mods.

Michigan fans need to square themselves with the reality that Isaac may never play a down at Mochigan

FRANKLY, who really cares? Decker I don't know where you came from but go home and play with boneDoc. He's in need of affection.

Regarding Ty, he's never played a down. Injured at spring (or whatever). Plenty of backs have great hype. so what. If ty had started and gained 2,000 yards last season it's a loss. He hasn't gained a yard. And as USC posters note, he couldn't beat out another freshman with a one-star lower rating.

I hate to see kids transfer and transfer. Wasn't the QB's name Kiel? ND, LSU, whatever to no where. Next stop will be a MAC school or whatever if he leaves.

JH will be much more demanding than Hoke. That's a given. He's already chased off Miller but as the Bear once said "you'd rather find out before it's 4th-and-one.

Well, wont make a difference and wont lose any sleep.
Plenty of backs in the stable with experience and Issac has yet to ever run a down at UM so not much of a loss either way.

It's time for you to love on. I've shown that the Michigan insiders (homers though they may be) do in fact "not expect Isaac back" exactly as I said earlier.
You've shown it? How? Show me a quote from the mods saying this. Otherwise stfu.

At this point you've jumped into a thras to try to make Michigan fans feel better because their great hope at rb may very well be transferring....only to have the facts stuffed down your throat
I don't care how um fans feel about this. And I've stated that there are rumors he may transfer. This has never been my argument. Maybe you need some reading comprehension stuffed down your throat.

It's time for you to give up, admit reality (as Michigan mods and insiders already have) and simply move on.
So you're saying the mods have moved on from Isaac. Awesome. Show me where they e said this. Or again stfu

Gonna be a fun Michigan offense to watch again this year

You're right. It is going to be fun. We may not win 10 games but it's going to be awesome watching this program develop under harbaugh. Couldn't be happier about the direction of our program. I'm sure that doesn't bother you at all which explains why you spend half your day on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT