ADVERTISEMENT

This team's lack of aggression on both ends is astounding...

maelfan

All-League
Aug 7, 2014
Donnal had a chance at an offensive rebound and showed no aggressiveness to go after it. Duncan has a defensive rebound come right to him and he doesn't even try to get a body on anyone and loses the board.

Up 49-43, wiscy calls timeout and goes onn12-0 run in 2.5 minutes. Coaching clinic by Gard over Beilein.

Last edited:
Reactions: pumamarco
Donnal had a chance at an offensive rebound and showed no aggressiveness to go after it. Duncan has a defensive rebound come right to him and he doesn't even try to get a body on anyone and loses the board.

Up 49-43, wiscy calls timeout and goes onn12-0 run in 2.5 minutes. Coaching clinic by Gard over Beilein.
Nothing surprises me with Robinson. Possibly the softest player ever.
Would probably get overpowered in most rec leagues.

Was watching the game and it looked like to me that Wiscy was just bigger and tougher. Grittier so to speak. It looked like Wagner was busting his chops but just undersized and then I had an epiphany. :)

JB has Teske who if develops is really a true Big Ten center on the defensive end which will allow Wagner to move to the #4 which I think suits him offensively and believe will be a better matchup for him on the other end.

Having Wilson come off the bench will work fine. Here is what I am getting it. JB won't ever try and throw away a season. I get it but this team isn't going anywhere. It will be lucky if it makes the NIT. Walton may play better but Irvin is Irvin and maybe UM wins a game here or there but they are destined for mediocrity this year.

I just think JB needs to really set this program up for next year and Wagner is an exciting player but really out of position. The other side is developing both Wagner and Wilson is a positive but I just don't see Wagner ever being tough enough to handle guys on the defensive end. I think Wagner is a STAR at the #4.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT