ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks for this year and onto next...

clevelandcane

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
I had a great time watching the team this year. My family has been watching just since Hunwick's last year, 2011/12. I think this team was the best I've seen in that time period.

I hope the off-season goes smoothly. I'm assuming the team loses Connor, Werenski and maybe Motte and Compher. That would be tough.

I love the recruiting classes but think it would be really tough to top this year so soon.

Red? No idea what to think here. I think he'll be back for one last go round.

Goalie? This position has been a weakness since Hunwick. I have an easy solution. Send Red to Finland and tell him to bring one back. They grow on trees over there.

I had a great time watching the team this year. My family has been watching just since Hunwick's last year, 2011/12. I think this team was the best I've seen in that time period.

I hope the off-season goes smoothly. I'm assuming the team loses Connor, Werenski and maybe Motte and Compher. That would be tough.

I love the recruiting classes but think it would be really tough to top this year so soon.

Red? No idea what to think here. I think he'll be back for one last go round.

Goalie? This position has been a weakness since Hunwick. I have an easy solution. Send Red to Finland and tell him to bring one back. They grow on trees over there.

It was a great year! I enjoyed it as well. Go Blue!!

Reactions: clevelandcane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT