ADVERTISEMENT

Spartan Bob struck again....

I love the rationalization that well he missed the shot but anyways. Well, he rushed the shot because he heard an inaccurate buzzer.

Probably should have replayed the 1.6 seconds in all honesty.

RM

I love the rationalization that well he missed the shot but anyways. Well, he rushed the shot because he heard an inaccurate buzzer.

Probably should have replayed the 1.6 seconds in all honesty.

RM
You would THINK that would be the logical solution. Somehow the B1G said the proper course of action was taken. Seriously?? Of course imagine if the dude HIT the shot. Do you get spew the other way than how it was called?

I can see if he hit the shot they would let it stand because the shot would have been made before the real buzzer should have sounded.

That being said, the player clearly rushed the shot when he heard the buzzer go. You can see he rushed it and sort of shot putted the shot. Seems like a no brainer to replay the 1.6 seconds but what really happened (shhhh). is that the refs were unwilling to stand up to Izzo and MSU at home.

If this game was on a neutral court then they would have replayed the time. Home court advantage.

RM

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT