ADVERTISEMENT

So on this new formum format

Capt28

All-League
Jan 23, 2008
. . . I see we're all described as "Well-Known Member", including Spath. Not sure if this designation is good or bad.

I meant good or bad for me. I think I was once "well-known" to the campus police . . . .

Word is the app will be updated in a few days or so. But for now, on the phone, best to use your browser and the regular site. It works quite well this way.

Capt28, being known to the campus police is common with me. I remember a few times saying to them. "I thought you said you didn't want to come back here tonight."

Word is the app will be updated in a few days or so. But for now, on the phone, best to use your browser and the regular site. It works quite well this way.
Like Spath mentioned, with the slow news this time of the year, it's a good time to make the change. No real reason to keep a close track on my phone day to day.

Here at home, I have an updated IE, and it works fine. Even keeps up with my key strokes well.

A better question- were do we get more people who want to talk Michigan Hockey. :)

Like Spath mentioned, with the slow news this time of the year, it's a good time to make the change. No real reason to keep a close track on my phone day to day.

Here at home, I have an updated IE, and it works fine. Even keeps up with my key strokes well.

A better question- were do we get more people who want to talk Michigan Hockey. :)

The rise of twitter really had an adverse effect on the Yost Post. This used to be the best and only place to talk Michigan hockey. Then twitter became really popular and fewer of our regulars posted here. Hasn't helped either that the hockey team has not been very good the past three seasons. That prevents a lot of the casual fans from engaging.

The rise of twitter really had an adverse effect on the Yost Post. This used to be the best and only place to talk Michigan hockey. Then twitter became really popular and fewer of our regulars posted here. Hasn't helped either that the hockey team has not been very good the past three seasons. That prevents a lot of the casual fans from engaging.
Interesting.

Not on twitter, so don't know what is offered, but it seems as if 140 characters is tough to convey actual news.

I do like the actual news that you find- easier to discuss.

Interesting.

Not on twitter, so don't know what is offered, but it seems as if 140 characters is tough to convey actual news.

I do like the actual news that you find- easier to discuss.

You get used to it, but it's more like banter.

You get used to it, but it's more like banter.
College hockey 'banter' on Twitter is actually really excellent. You can find tons of really knowledgeable tweeters...jaut about all programs covered. Really Twitter is ideal for this sport. Many link to blogs etc, but in season and on game nights...its good stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT