ADVERTISEMENT

So I just watched the UCLA game. Was thinking about going down to

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
Pauley to see UM vs. UCLA. I'll pass.

UCLA is going to beat the snot out of UM. Dang...that team is good. Yikes. This is going to be 90-55 type of game.

I was impressed. UCLA is big, quick, skilled. Remind me of the old UNLV type teams. Can run you out of the building. Hit the glass is an understatement. Look out.

RM

Last edited:
They definitely looked impressive beating Kentucky on the road. Michigan will have to play their A game to keep it close.

Close is less than 25 pts.

From what I saw....UCLA will win by 40 pts not because UM is bad but because UCLA is that stinking good. If you haven't watched them...make sure you do because this team can beat any team in the last 10 years when they are 'on'.

UCLA looks like a better and more disciplined Fab Five. Yes.

RM

Pauley to see UM vs. UCLA. I'll pass.

UCLA is going to beat the snot out of UM. Dang...that team is good. Yikes. This is going to be 90-55 type of game.

I was impressed. UCLA is big, quick, skilled. Remind me of the old UNLV type teams. Can run you out of the building. Hit the glass is an understatement. Look out.

RM
I watched last night's game as well. I was eating whole lemons for the taste in my mouth was so bad. UCLA will be a problem for me to watch with my healing Lung and Heart condition. Everyone will have to play BETTER than any game they have played to date, Better! "74

RM taking it a bit too far with the Fab5 comments....come on
I'll have you an internet bet :). UCLA is going to make serious noise. That team is really talented and good.

Take a look on Saturday when UCLA smacks UM. It's going to be hard for any team to beat UCLA when they come to play this year. There will be guys on UCLA who will excel in the NBA.

RM

Reactions: wolverines74
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT