ADVERTISEMENT

Saban invited to be speaker at Michigan football camp (link)

michigangoblue999

All-League
Dec 21, 2011
My god, this is awesome. HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

CDXZH8yWAAAdlCN.jpg:large

It sucks this can only get a single like from me.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Saban is getting his "What's your deal?" ready.

Lifted from his twitter: "As a Collegial gesture we invite Coaches from Every College to be involved in our football camp."
I would give my left nut to see what a conversation between Harbaugh and Saban would be after this.

Last edited:
My god, this is awesome. HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

The paragraph about the 50-mile radius is essentially Jim putting his metaphorical nuts on the heads of the SEC coaches. I mean, we're talking systemic tea-bagging here.

But the other thing about this whole letter is that it has so many levels of greatness.
  • You think it's unfair that I can coach/recruit by you? Come coach by me, see how much I care. You don't threaten me. Hell, I'll take coaches from every school in the country.
  • You can't coach outside of a 50-mile radius? Sucks to suck
  • "Sincerely yours in football" In other words, I am tea-bagging the hell outta you right now
  • Not sure if this was by design, but this came out 1 day before Dantonio's spring game. Now Dantonio has to field questions about Michigan and Harbaugh. We all know how he feels about his PC's getting hijacked with Michigan questions
GHYyVzq.jpg

The paragraph about the 50-mile radius is essentially Jim putting his metaphorical nuts on the heads of the SEC coaches. I mean, we're talking systemic tea-bagging here.

But the other thing about this whole letter is that it has so many levels of greatness.
  • You think it's unfair that I can coach/recruit by you? Come coach by me, see how much I care. You don't threaten me. Hell, I'll take coaches from every school in the country.
  • "Sincerely yours in football" In other words, I am tea-bagging the hell outta you right now
  • Not sure if this was by design, but this came out 1 day before Dantonio's spring game. Now Dantonio has to field questions about Michigan and Harbaugh. We all know how he feels about his PC's getting hijacked with Michigan questions
GHYyVzq.jpg
Holy shit. So much win.

First li'l Nicky and now Dantonio.

"How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Jim Harbaugh

Reactions: llhcatsports

GHYyVzq.jpg
Funny as hell -- but he better back it up with wins.

Harbaugh just did the biggest troll jobs of all troll jobs and Just said screw you Saban without actually saying it. It's safe to say that Harbaugh will be here for a long run.

Reactions: St. Joe Blue 3
Not sure what Dantonio has to do with this. I really don't think this "tweaked" him at all. Why would it? I sincerely doubt he's paying attention. I'm sure Saban could also care less about tactics like this (I say tactics because that's how you describe this).

Saban was busy worrying about player safety. That's code for "I can't stop these no huddle offenses, so I'm trying my best to make them illegal", in case you weren't aware of that either.
He also had some players to run off to get down to 85 schollies-the guy is BUSY, people...

I was also aware of that. I'm just pointing out that he doesn't have the same level of interest in Jim Harbaugh and what he is doing on twitter as does the fan base on this board. Not everyone is as tuned in as fans here think they are.

I was also aware of that. I'm just pointing out that he doesn't have the same level of interest in Jim Harbaugh and what he is doing on twitter as does the fan base on this board. Not everyone is as tuned in as fans here think they are.
This has as much to do with Twitter as Harbaugh's original "Summer Swarm" announcement, which also was announced in Twitter, yet somehow Saban heard all about that one. He clearly had enough interest to call what Harbaugh was doing "ridiculous" so I'd say he's paying attention.

This was on every major sports news channel and website, not some Twitter secret.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT