ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits.....

Rooster

Sophomore
Jun 13, 2001
When do we start landing more 4 and 5 star recruits.
We should have more by now...
Lots of offers out but no commits......not good!

Meh. Recruits are doing the wait and see thing - after how many changes we've gone through, can't say as I blame them.

But I'm not ready to hit the panic button just yet.

When do we start landing more 4 and 5 star recruits.
We should have more by now...
Lots of offers out but no commits......not good!
The spartoons are confusing things. When they actually get a highly rated kid, then recruiting totally matters. Having several 3* kids in May seems to be hugely important. But usually they tell us rankings are worthless. Which is it?

The spartoons are confusing things. When they actually get a highly rated kid, then recruiting totally matters. Having several 3* kids in May seems to be hugely important. But usually they tell us rankings are worthless. Which is it?
All I can say is Dantonio has received many verbal commits from kids that had lots of offers including UM. Head to head, we're kicking yer ass! Hang in there, Jimmah.

Reactions: bigtisback
All I can say is Dantonio has received many verbal commits from kids that had lots of offers including UM. Head to head, we're kicking yer ass! Hang in there, Jimmah.

Yawn! Wake us up when we should be impressed. And according to sparty, I though rankings didn't matter!

UM has a ton of offers out and many of them are not commitable. Don't know how that applies to the MSU commits with a UM offer but I'd surely take that into consideration before making those statements.

UM has a ton of offers out and many of them are not commitable. Don't know how that applies to the MSU commits with a UM offer but I'd surely take that into consideration before making those statements.
Sorry, you guys are all in denial right now with your maize and blue glasses. You are win a recruiting battle or lose one. Right now we are losing every one with everyone. Will that change? A little. Of course we will not finish with 6 recruits but that's not the point. When OSU, PSU, Miami, MSU etc. have much bigger classes sending out way less offers, getting the guys they want in some cases who we want, we are in the midst of a fail right now.

Time will tell if/how that changes.

Sorry, you guys are all in denial right now with your maize and blue glasses. You are win a recruiting battle or lose one. Right now we are losing every one with everyone. Will that change? A little. Of course we will not finish with 6 recruits but that's not the point. When OSU, PSU, Miami, MSU etc. have much bigger classes sending out way less offers, getting the guys they want in some cases who we want, we are in the midst of a fail right now.

Good lord. We are in on some of the top talent out there. Let it play out.

Go ahead and squeeze the trigger guy.

It's nice to read about football but crap guys, its 8 months until signing. Forget verbals -- as UM discovered last season. And forget star ratings, they sell "services". Forget early commitments, too, Kids flip. I think JH is going to kick some serious ass at crunch time.

It never mattered until now, when sparty landed a couple 4 stars. Best part…Michigan still has more 4 stars and a higher overall star average for their class.
Since this is true every year then I assume UM will kick MSU's ass on the field like every year. I think the star rankings as they relate to MSU and UM recruits don't really matter much especially with Rivals rankings. Draw your own conclusion from that.

I heard the sky was falling. Maybe that's why

I heard Michigan and Harbaugh have already won the next five National Championships.

All kidding aside, while it is surprising that there hasn't been a more immediate splash, you really have to give Harbaugh a full year. Now if he finishes with a class outside of the top 20, and next recruiting season is similar at this point, then some concern may be warranted.

How has the recruiting been going for you, little bro? Has there ever been a more one-sided in-state domination than what Harbaugh is doing to little brother and dantonio right now? MY goodness!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT