ADVERTISEMENT

Prince Shembo is a Psychopath

CancunLive

Sophomore
Apr 10, 2015
He killed his g-friend's 14 lb dog.

Shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone given his past history as a rapist.

Hoping Bonedoc will chime in with his opinion on this matter.

If the reports are true, and unfortunately I suspect they are, he deserves jail time followed by intense psychiatric counseling.

I
He killed his g-friend's 14 lb dog.

Shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone given his past history as a rapist.

Hoping Bonedoc will chime in with his opinion on this matter.
I'd bet if he was still at ND Kelly would really bring the hammer and make him miss spring practice, like he did when Floyd kept driving drunk.

So more than one equals 1 in the nd world? Good to know. Kelly showed him some hardcore discipline.
Please cite Michael Floyd's second DUI offense. I can save you the time because there is only one.

On the other hand, per Freep.com, Graham Glosgow was arrested for DUI on March 15, 2014 & March 15, 2015. He missed about 30 days for his second offense.

#GlassHouses

Last edited:
Please cite Michael Floyd's second DUI offense. I can save you the time because there is only one.

On the other hand, per Freep.com, Graham Gloscow was arrested for DUI on March 15, 2014 & March 15, 2015. He missed about 30 days for his second offense.

#GlassHouses

Not sure who Gloscow is, but Glasgow did receive his punishment through the court system. The Prince never missed a down for a rape turned suicide.

The Prince never missed a down for a rape turned suicide.

Unfortunately you have been grossly misinformed on the alleged incident that you referenced.

1. Prince Shembo was never accused of rape. He was accused of unwanted sexual advances and touching.

2. Three separate law enforcement agencies (University of Notre Dame Police, South Bend Police Department & Indiana State Police) did not find that there was enough evidence to bring charges against Prince Shembo. In a similar fashion, Brendan Gibbons, who was accused of rape, had no charges brought on him by the Ann Arbor Police Department.

#GlassHouses

Unfortunately you have been grossly misinformed on the alleged incident that you referenced.

1. Prince Shembo was never accused of rape. He was accused of unwanted sexual advances and touching.

Threading the needle on freaking semantics --- wow.

BTW --- "touching" is not "unwanted sexual advances", it is "unwanted sexual contact." And that's no "less wrong" than rape.

On the other hand, per Freep.com, Graham Glosgow was arrested for DUI on March 15, 2014 & March 15, 2015. He missed about 30 days for his second offense.

#GlassHouses
Goodness, you may be a bigger idiot than I gave you credit for (and I gave you a LOT of credit). If you think Floyd got arrested the 1 time he drove drunk you are indeed an idiot.
Note that I posted that Floyd was driving drunk, 'tard. This would be a lot more interesting if you were smarter and could get your reading comprehension and reasoning up to at least an average level. Thanks.

2. Three separate law enforcement agencies (University of Notre Dame Police, South Bend Police Department & Indiana State Police) did not find that there was enough evidence to bring charges against Prince Shembo. In a similar fashion, Brendan Gibbons, who was accused of rape, had no charges brought on him by the Ann Arbor Police Department.

#GlassHouses
Omg. Your #1 in this post shows your ignorance. Good lord.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT