ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Beefer/pnnylion /mbahses

Never happened. A tOSU poster admitted faking the video.
He's good-I wonder how he faked LIVE TV when it initially happened? And it must've been a guy in a JoePed costume that the thousands of people saw in person when it happened.
It's sad that your lover/dream boyfriend/idol humiliated himself, we get it. This is hard for you.

He's good-I wonder how he faked LIVE TV when it initially happened? And it must've been a guy in a JoePed costume that the thousands of people saw in person when it happened.
It's sad that your lover/dream boyfriend/idol humiliated himself, we get it. This is hard for you.

The pants thing was faked. No crapping occurred.

Keep telling yourself that. You sound like you've almost convinced yourself.
Do you think he cried on his lover Sandusky's shoulder after it happened? Pooping yourself on national TV and all, must've been humiliating...

Keep telling yourself that. You sound like you've almost convinced yourself.
Do you think he cried on his lover Sandusky's shoulder after it happened? Pooping yourself on national TV and all, must've been humiliating...

No pooping occurred. Joe laughed about it.

EVERYONE laughed about it, you're right about one thing.
But when he let Sandusky abuse those kids because Sandusky dominated him in their secret love relationship, that was very wrong.

I guess all 10 or 11 kids that are on record just made up their stories. Nothing happened.
And JoePed sending an email the NEXT DAY, that was the appropriate response. Wouldn't want to maybe go stop it or anything.
You'll get through this Ed. Your idol was a POS who let kids be abused, and you're having a hard time.

I guess all 10 or 11 kids that are on record just made up their stories. Nothing happened.
And JoePed sending an email the NEXT DAY, that was the appropriate response. Wouldn't want to maybe go stop it or anything.
You'll get through this Ed. Your idol was a POS who let kids be abused, and you're having a hard time.

Not even original in making nonsense up.

Paterno angered many people with the truth, and drove them crazy.
What drove us sane folks crazy was JoePed allowing his lover Sandusky to hurt all those kids and looking the other way.
Joe was a worthless POS, sucks for your hero to let you down like that.

What drove us sane folks crazy was JoePed allowing his lover Sandusky to hurt all those kids and looking the other way.
Joe was a worthless POS, sucks for your hero to let you down like that.

Entirely made up. No pedo enabling, no lover, made up drivel. Joe's honesty drove you goofy.

Honesty like "I should have done more..."?
Even a POS like JoePed realized his mistake letting Sandusky run wild.

Wrong as usual.

Sure I'm wrong. That's why your board is still celebrating your latest dismissal 15 days ago. Ironically, is was your OCD thread over Joe's pants. The entire board membership told you to let it go; even BWI (at long last) has figured out you need medical help.

Yeah, I'm wrong. Prove it by posting something as pnnylion and linking it here.

Sure I'm wrong. That's why your board is still celebrating your latest dismissal 15 days ago. Ironically, is was your OCD thread over Joe's pants. The entire board membership told you to let it go; even BWI (at long last) has figured out you need medical help.

Yeah, I'm wrong. Prove it by posting something as pnnylion and linking it here.

Hahahahahahahha...how are those 3 names?

I've been there for weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT