ADVERTISEMENT

Paterno knew about Sandusky in the 1970s (link)

Funny you don't even bother to deny that JoePed was a worthless POS and that you're in love with Sandusky. Acceptance is the first step, ped lover.
"I wish I had done more..."-JoePed

I deny that anything about you is truthful or normal. The mental home awaits you.

"We got away with it all, Jerry. Nobody suspects a thing."
s-paterno-sandusky-large300_zpslneegi8j.jpg

This sums it up very well.

You're a complete idiot.
You're in love with ped Sandusky, and you worship a worthless POS ped enabler like JoePed. You're in no position to judge, ped lover.
Please go back to Grassy Knoll Illustrated where the other ped lovers congregrate. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes, Joe knew to dump the extortionists from Pitt and that Carr was a cheat.
Why didn't JoePed know to stop his lover Sandusky from abusing boys? That's the real question.
At least JoePed came to the correct realization at the end of his pathetic life that he was a worthless POS who let a ped run wild when a person with morals would've stopped it. How sad that a worthless person like that is your hero, ped lover. You suck.

Why didn't JoePed know to stop his lover Sandusky from abusing boys? That's the real question.
At least JoePed came to the correct realization at the end of his pathetic life that he was a worthless POS who let a ped run wild when a person with morals would've stopped it. How sad that a worthless person like that is your hero, ped lover. You suck.

You lie.

Apparently the dozens of kids your boyfriend Sandusky abused must all be making up stories.
Why do you suck so much as a human being? Seriously?
Your hero was a worthless POS ped enabler, so it must be sobering to realize that you may be as worthless as he was.

Apparently the dozens of kids your boyfriend Sandusky abused must all be making up stories.
Why do you suck so much as a human being? Seriously?
Your hero was a worthless POS ped enabler, so it must be sobering to realize that you may be as worthless as he was.

Keep lying. You look stupid.

pnnylion version 2.0 hasn't been banned here yet?!?!?

Oh well, the 62-year-old (or therewhereabouts) fool, I guess he needs to do something with his remaining time on Earth.

I would let Joe Paterno keep the wins. He is a legendary coach. I would not put his name on any trophy because a reasonable person (at a MINIMUM) is going to have to probably think Paterno enabled a child rapist. This is absolutely disgusting on I even think Joe Paterno felt horrible about this and wish he had gone back and done things differently.

I think many people would like to do things differently. 20/20 hindsight. Just think about the view of society NOW vs. 40 years ago? It is different. People were a lot more trusting of adults and authority.

So let's review.

Joe Paterno isn't an evil guy.
Joe Paterno should not be put on a pedestal or a trophy. I don't think Woody Hayes is on any college football trophy and what Paterno did and didn't do is much worse in my opinion.

Not personal...just business.

RM

I would let Joe Paterno keep the wins. He is a legendary coach. I would not put his name on any trophy because a reasonable person (at a MINIMUM) is going to have to probably think Paterno enabled a child rapist. This is absolutely disgusting on I even think Joe Paterno felt horrible about this and wish he had gone back and done things differently.

I think many people would like to do things differently. 20/20 hindsight. Just think about the view of society NOW vs. 40 years ago? It is different. People were a lot more trusting of adults and authority.

So let's review.

Joe Paterno isn't an evil guy.
Joe Paterno should not be put on a pedestal or a trophy. I don't think Woody Hayes is on any college football trophy and what Paterno did and didn't do is much worse in my opinion.

Not personal...just business.

RM

Paterno enabled nothing.

Biggest scum in CFB history. His record will always be tainted and there is a giant asterisk next to his name. As far as most are concerned, his name should be erased from all of CFB history.

Reactions: ChicagoBlueFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT