ADVERTISEMENT

OT from a visitor: hoping you can help me, I'm wondering about

ckossnar

Nov 8, 2012
your helmets for the upcoming season. I understand y'all are going to bring back award decals this season? Do you know if they're going to be the same as before-basically the shape of a football with a Wolverine head profile & laces? Would anyone happen to know? Thanx!!

your helmets for the upcoming season. I understand y'all are going to bring back award decals this season? Do you know if they're going to be the same as before-basically the shape of a football with a Wolverine head profile & laces? Would anyone happen to know? Thanx!!
Nobody knows yet. I think most people prefer just a block M, but nothing official has been announced.

Nobody knows yet. I think most people prefer just a block M, but nothing official has been announced.
Block M? For the award decals? I like the block M on the front bumper, but for award decals that would be overkill. Anyway, I was hoping they had started to wear them for practice by now--although they aren't practicing as a team yet, are they. We'll see soon.

I like way back when Bo was there early. It was a FB with a wolverine set inside. "74

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT