ADVERTISEMENT

Obviously a big game vs. Purdon't but

blue-boy

All-League
Jul 11, 2003
to listen to C Balas on the Huge Show....don't know where these guys think that Michigan is pretty much in the tourney as we speak. For me personally, I could care less with this new wave of "keeping interest" re: CFB/CBB. Don't care how they look at the metrics, etc. winning is all that matters....these guys are never 100% correct, then after the Selection Show they go into a tantrum why certain teams got left out, etc.

We've got a couple of nice wins vs Wis and SMU, the wins over IU, everybody has been beating up the boys in Crimson and Cream. We just lost a tough road game vs. Minn that TBH, we were battling them for a spot. Horrible losses at Iowa, Illinois and at home vs OSU. Does our win over Wis still look so impressive since they've lost 3 of 4 and a double-digit loss to OSU last night. We still have road games vs N'western and Nebraska, N'western is still seeking a spot even though they seem to have cooled off a bit since earlier play.

I guess it's all about the "clicks"...get the people to follow along, no matter if there's some flawed logic along the way. With social media and all today, it all seems to be a huge waste of time. Would rather watch the results and wait for the Selection Show and then move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT