ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure it van happen

jmorgan32

Letterman
Oct 16, 2012
We have a losing road record--but we gotcha by 20 here in CBus--don't get your hopes up even in your Crysler Hall tomorrow. Not feelin it--Buck may roll. Best player in the nation will be up there--enjoy DR -- 1 and done. This isn't football-sooo yo do have a punchers chance. Will see within 24 hours. Me thinks not. Just too many sports, too large ath budget and too many great coaches and athletic department. Even if you pull this out, watch the best player in the nation tomorrow. Number "0"
I just can't wait until I see Jimbo's face shaking hands with UM3 in the Big House next Nov! That will be fun? Will you sell that out or not?? Come on--get some fans in that place without selling cokes for free tickets! Deeeee Angelooooooooe Russell! NBA superstar tomorrow--you GET TO see him in person! Enjoy! watch the smoothness.

OSU should be big favorites in this game. This was going to be a down year before the season started but became disastrous once we lost Levert and Walton. I give Beilein and the players credit that they've been competitive in most of the games but we just don't have the horses to beat the good teams in the conference. Beilein will have the team playing to win but at this point the best thing we get is experience for next season. By the way, the Russell kid is a nice player...some think me might end up being the top player taken in this years draft.

Re: Nice call. You know B-ball.*

Just like football. I'd be willing to bet the only thing he learned playing under Woody "Choke-hold" Hayes is how to apply that infamous choke hold on others.

laugh.r191677.gif

Re: Nice call. You know B-ball.*

Not to mention that JH is going to start taking urban crier's lunch money starting this fall. Ownership about to happen!!!

Wow! Huge win for the the team. Maybe the Harbaugh effect is already taking place!

I called it Chrysler on purpose cause there are smokestacks all around with buildings making cars-----we are a FB school not hoops BUT----WHAT IS IMPT!! read slowly and carefully now!! we are a FB school and PLEASE take a look at the hoops Big 10 standings!! thank ya very much---hey--can we get that little fella with glasses in the student section today to bring his big sign to the game nxt November? the one that said "NOT IN our house" cause it will be in your house (I mean hole--literally--we know it is underground with choc brown metal siding all the way around the outside) & I want to see that sign when the real men play a man's sport---66 to 3
let's see the Harbaugh effect nxt November---can't wait---oh--btw--our FOOTBALL school just split wit ya in hoops 1-1---not bad eh??? we pay Thad about 1/10th of what we pay UM3

Aww. Someone is really upset! Do you need some tissues for all of your tears??? Maybe you should save them for the shame that will be laid onto urban crier this November after JH is done taking his lunch money. At least you get to play in the "beautiful" city of Columbus!! Isn't that considered a third world country btw??

Ohio Stadium looks like Alcatraz on the outside....

Don't know how OSU fans get off calling Michigan Stadium a "hole." You're the guy who started this thread by arrogantly saying UM had no chance today. You were wrong.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Be careful what you wish for! You do realize that Hoke fielded teams that were very competitive against OSU....and we all agree that Hoke was not a very good coach. Most intellegent football fans agree that Harbaugh is an outstanding football coach. Think about that for a minute!

Re: Ohio Stadium looks like Alcatraz on the outside....

Except it looks even worse on the inside, like a true wasteland, when you see all the ohio bucks fans in it. Not to mention the stadium is total garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT