ADVERTISEMENT

Night Game

I'll be honest, I simply do not get the "concerns over overall safety" as regards a night game against MSU. What the hell's really going to happen?

Freaking games like Alabama/Auburn, USC/UCLA, WVU/Pittsburgh, S Carolina/Clemson, et cetera et cetera are all frequently night games.

I guess it provides an opportunity for some to advance the argument "little brother is a bunch of violent thugs", but I'm sorry, give me a break. This is "big brother arrogance" to the extreme.

Just calling it as I see it ........

I'll be honest, I simply do not get the "concerns over overall safety" as regards a night game against MSU. What the hell's really going to happen?

Freaking games like Alabama/Auburn, USC/UCLA, WVU/Pittsburgh, S Carolina/Clemson, et cetera et cetera are all frequently night games.

I guess it provides an opportunity for some to advance the argument "little brother is a bunch of violent thugs", but I'm sorry, give me a break. This is "big brother arrogance" to the extreme.

Just calling it as I see it ........
I tend to agree with you. If the true reason of not having MSU at night is because of fear of idiot fans then to me that's weak sauce.

The unique thing about UM/ MSU game is that in addition to the 100k or 80k fans you have double that coming to the respective city just to tailgate... I think it is an Ann Arbor, E. Lansing fear.. With both cities ( not so much stadiums /universities ) fearing what happens when you get all this EXTRA people in either city ... And they drink all day... And then after the game at midnight you have just too many drunks ( fans of Both teams ) in one town around midnight. AA and E. Lansing police just don't want the baby sitting job that a 8 PM Start brings for UM/MSU game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT