ADVERTISEMENT

Newest commit...

Bob Miller

All-American
Jun 25, 2001
...is another defenseman for '19, Cole McWard, from the St. Louis area which has produced a wealth of talent over the last few years.

Currently 6-0 170, McWard earned appointment to a USA team scheduled for play internationally in August. McWard was undoubtedly scouted by Mel at the recent Boys U16 select development camp.

Reactions: Shadowfax
http://www.usahockeyarena.com/page/show/3503127-2017-wjss-team-rosters

And by the way, I'm credentialed for the World Junior Summer Showcase starting next weekend in Plymouth, obviously watching Luke Martin, Josh Norris and Quinn Hughes among others. The tourney is jam-packed with future NHLers for the U.S., Canada, Finland and Sweden. I'll be in attendance for all games. Let me know if there's a player on whom you'd like a report. Rosters at the link above.

Last edited:
http://www.usahockeyarena.com/page/show/3503127-2017-wjss-team-rosters

And by the way, I'm credentialed for the World Junior Summer Showcase starting next weekend in Plymouth, obviously watching Luke Martin, Josh Norris and Quinn Hughes among others. The tourney is jam-packed with future NHLers for the U.S., Canada, Finland and Sweden. I'll be in attendance for all games. Let me know if there's a player on whom you'd like a report. Rosters at the link above.
My daughter and I will be there as well. Can't wait!

I'd love reports on Luukkonen the Finnish G along with Heiskanen and Valimaki. Live the Fins!

For the US... besides the UM commits...
Logan Brown - I just love this kid's game
Tim Gettinger - he's a Cleveland Kid
Vanya Lodnia - so impressed with him at the U17 tourney a while back
And my personal favorite in the class... Casey Mittlestadt!!!

Thanks!

Well, McWard already has a picture of Yost on his Twitter page. From stuff I am looking at, 6-0 170 seems a stretch.

My daughter and I will be there as well. Can't wait!

I'd love reports on Luukkonen the Finnish G along with Heiskanen and Valimaki. Live the Fins!

For the US... besides the UM commits...
Logan Brown - I just love this kid's game
Tim Gettinger - he's a Cleveland Kid
Vanya Lodnia - so impressed with him at the U17 tourney a while back
And my personal favorite in the class... Casey Mittlestadt!!!

Thanks!

YOU should be sending ME scouting reports then. :). PM me and we can arrange to meet between periods when you're there.

Reactions: clevelandcane
Interesting...College Hockey, Inc., has the McWard commitment for the class of '20, not with his birth year age group in '19. TBD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT