ADVERTISEMENT

my 2 cents...

Likely. 49-10
THis Howie dude is the same guy who right now on BWI said it's absurd that UM would even be considered over PSU - a team that UM crushed - crushed - the score was closer than the game actually was. I'm so tired of "boo hoo hoo - we had so many injuries". All teams have injuries "Howie" - no team is ever at full strength. And interestingly all that you mention are the injuries on defense. Pls note and understand clearly - are you ready? Your offense was inept against UM and would be today. And I've seen the dumb comments that your QB was "young". Guess what - same number of starts as speight who out played your QB. You PSU fans want to eliminate the 1st 1/2 of the season and basically say it doesn't exist. You don't have a prayer of beating UM - then or now. And let's go further, the number one fan base in America that thinks they would have never lost a game the past 2 decades were it not for officiating mistakes (that's you) has the audacity to ridicule the calls against UM Sat? Yep you're right on one thing, UM could have done more (and they outplayed OSU all means) but if you think the game wasn't one-sided in how it was officiated you're as clueless as your fellow BWI posters. The only people who think that everything was kosher are PSU and OSU fans. And by the way, I've had text after text from friends who are not UM fans and they all say the same thing as well as "49-10" and that could have been much worse. You're playing for 3rd place Sat nite Howie. What is absurd is PSU making the playoff. By the way, why are you here posting - your UM obsession? I know - my PA relatives all have the same thing - obsessed with UM.

49-10 is also a simple concept in most precincts.
Since you're good at math, you'll quickly realize that Michigan had an additional conference loss than Penn State and also that Penn State beat 2 teams you lost to including your hated rival. Don't worry, we took care of the Buckeyes for you. Man's job to beat Ohio State, something Michigan has been woefully inept at for about a decade.

Since you're good at math, you'll quickly realize that Michigan had an additional conference loss than Penn State and also that Penn State beat 2 teams you lost to including your hated rival. Don't worry, we took care of the Buckeyes for you. Man's job to beat Ohio State, something Michigan has been woefully inept at for about a decade.

Ahh..and Franklin's record against Michigan, O$U, and MSU is what, exactly?? 49-10. Can't change the fact that Harbaugh took Franklin's lunch money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT